2013 Super Bowl Baltimore Ravens Vs. 9ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's gonna win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
You're a bandwagon fan. check your posts. You've been reppin pretty fucking hard the last few weeks. Not one post in the 9ers news thread that has 9,000+ posts. Baltimore beat the top 2 offenses in the league in the playoffs. 9ers gave up like 24 and 31 points in their wins. Don't act like the 9ers defense is top notch
the game against gb there was a pick 6 and garbage time td. pretty much held A Rod to 17...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
You're a bandwagon fan. check your posts. You've been reppin pretty fucking hard the last few weeks. Not one post in the 9ers news thread that has 9,000+ posts. Baltimore beat the top 2 offenses in the league in the playoffs. 9ers gave up like 24 and 31 points in their wins. Don't act like the 9ers defense is top notch
call me a band wagon fan...i've repped the niners since i was kid ....you call me that cause i dont post or havent posted in a fucking thread....i dont need to post on the news, chances are i already heard it...

your calling the broncos a #1 offense? and the patriots played fucking awful damn near all year...

31 points to green bay, still a win....atlanta, still a win....you pretend that like it means the defense is terrible because they dont shut down offenses, but they do out perform most...baltimore will be no different..no question they'll score...but they will not win

49ers defense is not unstoppable but they do have a dominant group that shows up and makes huge plays

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
call me a band wagon fan...i've repped the niners since i was kid ....you call me that cause i dont post or havent posted in a fucking thread....i dont need to post on the news, chances are i already heard it...

your calling the broncos a #1 offense? and the patriots played fucking awful damn near all year...

31 points to green bay, still a win....atlanta, still a win....you pretend that like it means the defense is terrible because they dont shut down offenses, but they do out perform most...baltimore will be no different..no question they'll score...but they will not win

49ers defense is not unstoppable but they do have a dominant group that shows up and makes huge plays
Denver had the #2 offense buddy (30pts a game). Patriots #1. Just funny you're all of a sudden posting a grip when SF reaches the conference championship/super bowl.

Props: Tony

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Denver had the #2 offense buddy (30pts a game). Patriots #1. Just funny you're all of a sudden posting a grip when SF reaches the conference championship/super bowl.
and atl was the top seed...all three have something in common...they arent in NOLA

just sharing this great moment with others here...its been a long time that we can talk super bowl

Jan 12, 2006
Denver had the #2 offense buddy (30pts a game). Patriots #1.
Those are facts so your point is valid. One thing I will say though is The Broncos faced the chargers, raiders, and chiefs all twice. Patriots faced the bills, dolphins, and Jets twice. So those numbers are a little inflated. 49ers almost dropped 50 points on the jets and the bills.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Those are facts so your point is valid. One thing I will say though is The Broncos faced the chargers, raiders, and chiefs all twice. Patriots faced the bills, dolphins, and Jets twice. So those numbers are a little inflated. 49ers almost dropped 50 points on the jets and the bills.
and the jets was a shut out...but its the jets so to me its not worth bragging about

Your right he is a cheater, but his old ass can't catch kaepernick ....pollard aint holding back king crab...I just don't see your logic...nonetheless your a faggot
HAHA, you act like Kaepernick is untouchable SHHITTT, Ravens D will have him on lockdown i dare him to try and scramble someone will rip him suggs or lewis can lay the wood on him no prob. They don't have to catch him, Kaep has to run towards the defense. He'll get hurt in a similar way RG III did if he tries to overuse his athletic ability.

Haha, that is why the 9ers should of won the falcon game by another td, you can thank the Crab Man for that instead of going down at the 1, he's trying to act like superman thinking his slender build can bulldoze his way into the endzone, he ends up getting sandwiched and coughs up the ball near the endzone.

No need to get all upset, about your team i'm sure come gameday you'll be sitting on the couch eating potato chips with some very sweaty palms, due to such a high level of delirium.

By the way, what are you getting out of being such a "die hard" 9er fan supposedly since birth?

Have they accommodated you with free tickets, after watching them after all these years?

What does the 9er organization provide you?

Sep 24, 2006
MysticOracle @MysticOracle u think after 17 seasons ray Lewis aint never faced any qb as athletic as kapp? and with an extra week to prepare im sure coach pees can come up with sumthin to contain kapp, we did pretty good with Payton and tom not sure u heard of those guys.

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
49er fan since birth makes you feel proud for your team and be proud to be a fan of greatness.

I ain't gonna get all cocky and say kaeps gonna run all over the ravens but in the playoffs he has stepped up, mention rg3 who? Kaep is bigger and better than all them rookie running QBs.
I say that with much respect for them but kaep is playing great when needed most.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol @ somebody from oregon, with no football team calling someone a bandwagoner.... kinda ironic right? seeing as you have no homegrown team, surely, you jumped on a teams bandwagon and became a fan.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
So two brothers coaching against each other, Ed reeds brothers body was found floating down river, Torrey smith just recently lost his, and Vernon's bro is facing murder charges

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i never said that kaep is untouchable, and im not expecting there to be a huge run game seen by him since the ravens are prepared for that watching film on michael vick ....ray lewis and most of the ravens are vets ....they have seen a lot of QB's but none quite like RG3 or Kaep...this is the new evolved QB...the whole position has changed with the emergence of Kaep, RG3 and wilson...vick did it but even vick isnt these guys...you cant prepare for something that hasnt been seen especially with kaep only having 9 games of film in which each game plan was never the same....he ran all over GB, failcons prepared by thinking thats what would happen...he throws the ball and gore did his thing...completely different game style/plan...payton manning is good, but the broncos did fuck up and the ravens barely won that game...the patriots...yeah we beat those guys too...they arent the patriots from years prior, they were off especially against the ravens....

what do i get from being a "die hard 49er faithful"....a sense of pride and dedication, i grew up with it its the best part of living in the bay area....the red and gold

after being around to actually see some of the greatest players live and a few times in person at the santa clara training facility...i dont get free tickets...we all wish...but i am a season ticket holder and im there...

Props: N$$J RYDA 408