2013 Super Bowl Baltimore Ravens Vs. 9ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's gonna win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
all nice points until u see what team is on the other side the ravens are far from a basic defense, they got plenty defensive schemes im sure ready for kaep. They hit just as hard if not harder than the niners, last yr niners were abusing teams until Thanksgiving and the ravens punched them in the face I expect a very physical game, but u just not gonna out muscle us. Only thing im worried about is kaep scrambling, but hope Bernard Pollard puts and end to that .early. Let his arm beat us, our defense been playin great this post season

the niners last season at thanksgiving are far from the same niners they are now, alex smith is not a threat ever ...our offense was limited to what we could do ...the ravens took advantage of that one dimensional offense nothing ever changed...

there is nothing the ravens can do to be fully prepared for kaep, the pistol or the option...study 9 games of film? look back on film of RG3 and michael vick? which both qb's are mobile, but arent kaep in the least

the only thing you can do stop kaep from running is keep a man or two on him but that just opens it for gore, or LMJ or a pas...dont block kaep, he'll run if he sees an opportunity....and the ravens defense hitting harder than the niners....sorry no...i dont see ray lewis doing much...he's slowed down and im sure behind closed doors is concerned with re-injuring his triceps...he's been playing safe since his return...he's still there doing his job as the face of the ravens though...should just rename the team to baltimore rays...with his over emotional put the camera on me and i'll dance for ya ass lol

Props: N$$J RYDA 408
Dec 12, 2006
I said it during the Atlanta game and I will say it again here now....

Who the fuck is #14?? And why does that number just get assigned to whatever random white WR we sign at the last minute?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Anybody getting annoyed with all the distractions going on during super bowl week, it's like the actual game has taken a back seat to...

1. Alex Smith wanting to be released
2. Randy Moss "I'm the greatest of all time" comment
3. Ray Lewis using PED's
4. Flacco wanting Drew Brees type money
5. NFL players safety
6. Colin trademarking "kaepernicking"