2013 Oakland A's Thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
I think if young drops another ball we should send his ass to sac. 4 drops in 15 games?

red got a couple hits today, and his fielding is usally good other than that drop in tampa. Platooning red and moss out there to get frieman some at bats might not be a bad idea.

We dont want moss out of the lineup, and if frieman can get hot I think itd work

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
well young just hit one out of the park at fenway, literally. 2nd hr today.

Next on the shitlist though, perrino. kid cant hit, and his fielding is weak as fuck. I dont know who else we got in the minors who can hit and play in the infield, but id like to give some one else a shot.

why did sizemore have to get injured? I totally called that one...

Mar 8, 2008
I think my whole thing about CY is his production compared to our other 2 1st year players Jaso and lowrie. they been able to adapt and contribute from the start and CY hasn't when we really needed him. well if hiro ever makes it out of AAA and struggles CY won't be the only one.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
What value is he to other teams? I dont think you can get much of anything for weeks right now. I mean, we could get cash for him... we could trade him to the astros or some other struggling team, but no one wants a kid who cant hit. hes gotta start hitting.

is hiro off the dl yet?

young just needs to get his shit togethor, and be a fuckin rock on defense. Dropping balls when your job is to catch them? dats out. Would rather see him traded then sent down.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
I miss mark ellis. He was my favorite player on the team until plagued with injury. He only had a couple seasons with us where he made an error, but never won a gold glove on some bullshit.

The argument was that weeks is the future, hes a franchise player. Now weeks is in aaa.

Sogard earned the spot at 2nd. good defense, decent hitting. average aint the highest, but he lines out a lot, makes good contact most the time he swings the bat.

I think im boutta go tonight. dont have anything better to do

Last edited: