2013 Oakland A's Thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
This team is deep, and with Michael Choice tearin up the spring its only gettin deeper. Coco was a huge part of last years success but id like to see him the odd man out.

Rotation should be one of the best again. Anderson and Parker are front line guys. Griffin may be the best of the bunch when its all said and done and Millone and Straily on the back end are legit. and Colon their for a little security.

A's vs Nationals in late october...

Props: mExIcaNox4
Jan 18, 2006
I aint even gonna lie, this year is the most ive looked forward to a season in quite some time. Usually dont hella get into baseball until Basketball seasons over with but theres some much anticipation this year from most A's fans and its great to see

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
only thing good about the A's is the bernie dance! j/p Im extra hung over and cant type well... So I will give you my real opinion in a bit..... But I do think the A's can be the sleeper team again. Once you get into the playoffs anything can happen. The deck is stacked against them in the AL West though... Hopefully chemistry works its magic again and trumps the big budget teams....

Props: T-Rip

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
This team is deep, and with Michael Choice tearin up the spring its only gettin deeper. Coco was a huge part of last years success but id like to see him the odd man out.
really? coco is a clutch hitter, and if it wasnt for his wimpy throwing arm, I wouldnt take him out of the lineup for anyone.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Starting to get real excited about the season. Wont make it to the opener cause ill be heading back from vegas but i got seats for the next 3. Got a seat for when the astros will be here for the first time too.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Depending on who you are, the game experience can get pricey. If its me and my son, I'm buying sodas nachos and cotton candy. If I'm with my homies I'm buying hella brews. But I make it to 20 or so games a year at least.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Depending on who you are, the game experience can get pricey. If its me and my son, I'm buying sodas nachos and cotton candy. If I'm with my homies I'm buying hella brews. But I make it to 20 or so games a year at least.
oh yeah, its the in stand concessions that fuck you over. As far as beer goes, i try to limit my self to 2, usually cause of the pregame drunk

Last year Id just sneak in a water bottle of rum in my jacket, and buy a coke before I get to my seat.

Dec 30, 2003
Opening day almost here!!!!!!!! taking my pops for sure. he took me to the oakland-alameda county coliseum back in 1986 now its my turn to treat him to some games.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Who should get the starting role at 2nd? I'm leaning towards Weeks or Lowrie, I don't really like Sizemore.
everything ive heard is its Sizemores to lose. Lowrie appears to be the front runner at ss now. and they are sayin billy beane wants weeks to earn his spot on the roster...

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
^as he should. Weeks needs to get his stroke back. Until the kid starts hittin, he'll stay in the minors until someone gets injured (lowrie).

sizemore I thought last year at the begging might be able to pull off 3b. Defensively he matches weeks, except his range is a bit smaller. He can hit more consistantly though, and we tryina build a power house offensively.