2013 Oakland A's Thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2008
well I sure hope I'm wrong about him cause we will need some one else to step up with cespedes and coco hurt.
Parker and Andersen need to shake off that rust ASAP, Parker shoulda been pulled sooner yestetday..

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
every fucken time we need him to come thru he pops up or hits into a double play, he has like 3 fucken errors, is batting .179 and you other there thinking he's going to get better ?? watch him get sent down to AAA before the all star break
LOL. he has two errors, and has only gdp once. I hate to sound like dfresh but are you fucking delusional?

yall do know he played in an all start game as a diamondback right? 2010.

hes not going anywhere.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2008
he had a 1.85 era coming into the game, sucks for him.
A's just need to continue this hitting streak and NOT just with the astros and angels..
we got TB then Boston right after, then back home to play Baltimore.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
nah youre right. he aint playing well. statistics lie... too early to call it if hes just cold, or if he doesnt got game though. Pissed me off last night when he had 2 runners on and struck out

chia pet is on fire though. Hes a total catalyst for our offense, he gets everyone to step their game up

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
biggest issue ive seen with Chris Young is making contact and thats not good for a major leaguer. Brett Anderson is the punk ass motherfucker thats pissing me off, i went to the game last Saturday and he got destroyed by the Tigers and yesterday lays another egg in 1st inning and had to leave with a injury. He needs to be 5th in the rotation if there gonna continue to have him pitch.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yeah how long was he out for? like 16 months? he should definitely be on the back end of the rotation. and what a fucking game today. no one could hit anything. Parker's starting to look good again.

Last edited:
Props: T-Rip
Mar 8, 2008
what pissed me off (not really anyone's fault) is how we pitched our best pitchers milone and griffin against the weak ass Astros then use our struggling pitchers Parker and Anderson against the tigers. wish it woulda been the other way around, with milone and griffin against detroit we could've went 2 for 3 and won that series the way we were hitting..

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
swept by tampa bay... Dont know who I should blame for that... pitching wasnt all that great, but we couldnt generate any offense

id say that rotation looks right, except id bump up colon a spot just because u know exactly what your gonna get with him. I think milone would pitch more comfortably in the 3rd spot getting the start right after colon because itll influence him to go after batters