2012 fantasy football roster discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Didnt play Alex Smith because while I thought the Niners would win, I thought the game would be a dud. So not only did I miss out on his 28 points, I also missed out on Crabtree's huge game, who i dropped because he was garbage up until this game.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Didnt play Alex Smith because while I thought the Niners would win, I thought the game would be a dud. So not only did I miss out on his 28 points, I also missed out on Crabtree's huge game, who i dropped because he was garbage up until this game.
breh I started Eli who got 5 points and kept Stafford on my bench who got 40... I lost by 22...

Props: DubbC415
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
didnt realize jordy was out til it was to late fitz and welker didnt do shit thanks to gronkowski mcgahee im 8-0 but i got welker gronkowski and gostkowski on the bench im puttin up dalton against the broncos instead of ben against the faggot nyg

Sep 24, 2006
Dude in my league proposed a trade to me. He is looking to give me brandon marshall who is cutlers only wr worth anything. in return he wants marshawn lynch.

my roster is
wr
Antonio Brown
Jordy Nelson
Andre Johnson
Titus Young

rb
Adrian Peterson
Reggie Bush
Marshawn Lynch
Mikel LeShoure
Rashard Mendenhall
Michael Bush
Rashad Jennings

What do you guys think? the only reason im considering it is because titus young isnt too reliable. antonio brown hasnt really done as well as expected. Nelson is Hurt. and Andre Johnson has been a big let down so far.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Dude in my league proposed a trade to me. He is looking to give me brandon marshall who is cutlers only wr worth anything. in return he wants marshawn lynch.

my roster is
wr
Antonio Brown
Jordy Nelson
Andre Johnson
Titus Young

rb
Adrian Peterson
Reggie Bush
Marshawn Lynch
Mikel LeShoure
Rashard Mendenhall
Michael Bush
Rashad Jennings

What do you guys think? the only reason im considering it is because titus young isnt too reliable. antonio brown hasnt really done as well as expected. Nelson is Hurt. and Andre Johnson has been a big let down so far.
that's a good trade. depending on your league's scoring (is it PPR?) I'd probably do it since you have hella RBs on your roster on only 4 WRs. In my money league Marshall has more overall points than Lynch. I say go for it

Props: nrodgers

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Got absolutely destroyed this week. This guy has put up a week high 140 pts and he's still got Lance Moore going tomorrow. He got 50 points from Mikel Leshoure and his Chargers defense alone.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
Fml, I traded Doug Martin couple weeks ago, and I was matched up with dude this week who I traded him to and I'm down by 77.2 points now. Really kicking my self in the ass right now. I started Beast Mode and Felix Jones, and they both have good games, but don't mean shit to me now that I'm getting my ass handed to me by the very player I traded away lol

Props: DubbC415

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
fuck man I'm hella mad... this guy in my league has Peyton Manning and Matt Ryan so I was trying to trade him something for Peyton and he wouldn't even respond to my trade, even when I told him to propose another trade, so I traded for Eli who has been shitty as fuck the past 2 weeks

now this guy who already has RG3 just traded him Nicks, Bowman, and Jamal Charles for Welker and Peyton... god damnit