2012 fantasy football roster discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
^^^ I do too, unfortunately he doesn't do that much. Man my rb Doug Martin just got me 33.40 points, that is insane. My opponent has AP and he got 16 points usually thats good but not when my rb does much better

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Fitz is a guy who has always been a starter. but he doesn't perform, with any qb, be it Skelton or Kolb. He gets double teamed when he shouldn't, and his targets are minimal. the cardinals have an anemic offense.

Right now it's about points. Denarius Moore had a touchdown last week, and very reasonably could get another one. Fitzgerald, for as talented as he is, is a major gamble.

Last question I'll ask, and I'm going with Vick, i think, but:

Vick against the Falcons
Cam Newton against the Bears or
Alex Smith against the Cardinals

and don't ask me how I have 3 qb's.

Last edited:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Fitz is a guy who has always been a starter. but he doesn't perform, with any qb, be it Skelton or Kolb. He gets double teamed when he shouldn't, and his targets are minimal. ]the cardinals have an anemic offense.

Right now it's about points. Denarius Moore had a touchdown last week, and very reasonably could get another one. Fitzgerald, for as talented as he is, is a major gamble.

Last question I'll ask, and I'm going with Vick, i think, but:

Vick against the Falcons
Cam Newton against the Bears or
Alex Smith against the Cardinals

and don't ask me how I have 3 qb's.
Vick

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
i would, u could use a WR. maclin aint the best but would be one of the better wr's in your wr group. u got enough depth at rb to let forte go, if u didn't id say no
yeah I might do it. I just hate to lose my #3 draft pick (Forte) because my #2 draft pick (Cam) is garbage. that just basically means 2 of my top 3 picks are worthless. picking Cam #2 fucked me over. I had a bad feeling about him this year, but I said fuck it and went with him. should have trusted myself over all the "experts"

anyways. this other guy has Matt Ryan and Peyton Manning. I just offered him Stevan Ridley and Anquan Boldin for Peyton Manning. I'm gonna see if he accepts. if not I'm doing that Eli trade. although I might counter offer him with Ridley too

I think my team is garbage this year, but I'm still in 1st place, lol. That's why I need to make moves before my luck runs out

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
M. Turner @ phi
or
T. Richardson vs. SD

D. Moore @KC
or
B. Lloyd in London vs. STL

Worried bout Richardson's ribs after starting him last week and getting me like 1pt. Lloyd is playing his old team, so he wants to have a huge game., but hes been pretty much a let down this year. Moore has been pretty consistent the last few weeks. What ya'll think?

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Peep this BS trade that went down in my league. Dude that's 7-0 traded Julio Jones and Deangelo Williams to his friend, who's 2-5, for Lesean McCoy and Denarious Moore. That should be vetoed but only the 2 commissioners can veto trades and the 7-0 guy is one of them. They allowed it.

Sep 24, 2006
M. Turner @ phi
or
T. Richardson vs. SD

D. Moore @KC
or
B. Lloyd in London vs. STL

Worried bout Richardson's ribs after starting him last week and getting me like 1pt. Lloyd is playing his old team, so he wants to have a huge game., but hes been pretty much a let down this year. Moore has been pretty consistent the last few weeks. What ya'll think?
id go with turner at phi. and d moore at kc

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Ok so I still have essentially the same roster, but howling instead of Felix Jones. I want another qb, so this guy who bad brady and Eli offers me Eli, maclin, and Alex green for forte

Should I do it?
I counter offered Stevan Ridley for Eli Manning

he counter offered Eli Manning and Michael Turner for Matt Forte and I accepted it

my other RBs now are Ray Rice, Stevan Ridley, Reggie Bush, and Jonathan Stewart

what do you guys think? good move?

Last edited:

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I counter offered Stevan Ridley for Eli Manning

he counter offered Eli Manning and Michael Turner for Matt Forte and I accepted it

my other RBs now are Ray Rice, Stevan Ridley, Reggie Bush, and Jonathan Stewart

what do you guys think? good move?
I like the trade with Maclin and Green better. Don't worry about it tho I always do the wrong thing. Prolly gonna punch myself in the dick for starting Vick over Palmer.