2012 fantasy football roster discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
so I offered Cam Newton, Stevan Ridley, and Steve Smith for Drew Brees and Percy Harvin. I have a feeling he's not gonna want Steve Smith. if that's the case I'll probably willing to give him Demaryius Thomas instead.

you guys think that's a good trade?
so I talked to a couple people in my league today that told me he declined the trades they offered him. he never declined my trade, but I never saw anything that says he accepted it either... however when I click on the trade details it says this:

Note: This trade will processed on Wednesday, Oct 24 and reflected on Week 8 lineups. If you've set your lineup in advance for future dates, please note those changes will be reset to match your lineup for the day players are added.
does that mean he accepted it? I've never actually had a trade accepted before, lol

Feb 14, 2004
Mothafucka, I drafted Josh Freeman and cut him after week 3 and all of sudden having some badass games. I'm rank #1 in my whole league right now, but still would be nice getting those points

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
so I talked to a couple people in my league today that told me he declined the trades they offered him. he never declined my trade, but I never saw anything that says he accepted it either... however when I click on the trade details it says this:

does that mean he accepted it? I've never actually had a trade accepted before, lol
Dumbest guy in the world if he accepted that.

Props: Meta4iCAL

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Some guy in my league traded Chris Johnson for James Jones a few days ago, the guy he traded with played him this week and Chris Johnson scored 35 points and dude got scraped. Ouch.

Props: killahoe666

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
this guy in my league is trying to trade Brees and Percy Harvin... the 2nd top scoring QB and the top scoring WR... crazy

I'm on that shit

this is my team right now:

QB - Cam Newton, Andy Dalton
WR - Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Torrey Smith, Anquan Boldin, Demaryius Thomas, Greg Jennings
RB - Ray Rice, Matt Forte, Stevan Ridley, Reggie Bush, Felix Jones
TE - Aaron Hernandez, Kyle Rudolph
K - Greg Zuerlein
D - JJ Watt, Lance Briggs, William Moore, Mike Adams

Thinking about offering Cam and a RB, I'm assuming he wants a RB... would you offer Ray Rice and Cam for Brees and Harvin? I'm gonna try Cam and Forte, but he might not do it..

I do have more WRs than RBs right now though... so I dunno...

what do you guys think?
Ok so I still have essentially the same roster, but howling instead of Felix Jones. I want another qb, so this guy who bad brady and Eli offers me Eli, maclin, and Alex green for forte

Should I do it?

Jun 23, 2002
Ok so I still have essentially the same roster, but howling instead of Felix Jones. I want another qb, so this guy who bad brady and Eli offers me Eli, maclin, and Alex green for forte

Should I do it?
i would, u could use a WR. maclin aint the best but would be one of the better wr's in your wr group. u got enough depth at rb to let forte go, if u didn't id say no

Props: Meta4iCAL
Feb 14, 2004
I just got a trade offer, I'd have to give up Aaron Hernandez and Jeremy Maclin for AJ Green and Dennis Pitta.

I also have Jimmy Graham, and my other WR's are Percy Harvin, Lance Moore, Dwyane Bowe and Anquan Boldin.