2012 fantasy football roster discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm still in first place though... and I only have the 6th highest point total out of 8 teams, lol... the fantasy gods are on my side this year. I get great match ups every week

Sep 15, 2009
I'm about done with Ryan Matthews but would you guys start him @ TB or take a chance with Isaac Redman @ KC? Dwyer is coming back for Pitts and they will split the carries

Sep 24, 2006
Pick any 2 for me to play (and yes I gotta do this by 10 am)

Michael Crabtree vs the Rams
Issac Redman vs the Chiefs
Denarius Moore vs the Ravens
id go with denarius moore because i have a feeling palmer will be tossing alot of balls this week with mcfaddem and goodson out.

for the second id go with redman because i can easily see him having a good day against k.c. defense

Props: DubbC415
Mar 24, 2006
I would go with Palmer personally.

As much as I've championed the phrase "green light all players against Chiefs" all season, I believe Palmer is the better of the two QBs here. The Saints pass defense is pretty shitty as is the Raiders and both teams lack a running attack.

I see a shootout on the horizon.

Props: Chuco

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
as I said in the other thread, I would go with Palmer too. the Saints have a terrible pass defense and actually have allowed the most points to qb's this season, out of any team. Palmer is also in the top 10 for qb's (fantasy points-wise) in the last 7 weeks.

pick any 2 to play:
Crabtree vs. CHI
Denarius Moore vs NO
James Jones (packers) @ Det
Fitzgerald @ ATL

right now I wanna roll with Jones and Moore. Moore is almost a lock and I wanna roll with Jones but Fitzgerald warrants starter consideration always although his season so far has been so weak that I don't want to start him any more.

Mar 24, 2006
I'd go with Moore and Fitz.

Atlanta is going to be pissed after losing their first game of the season last week. They will return home full of steam and take it out on the Cards imo. Arizona will be down early and forced to pass alot, benefiting Fitzy.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Unfuckingbelievable. I have fantasy's number one ranked defense in the Texans, going up against the Jaguars in a very favorable matchup for the Texans. I wake up and Blaine Gabbert has 3 td's on 12 completions. WTF