18$t

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I THINK 18ST IS ITS OWN GANG...LIKE THEY DONT GET TAXED..BUT IM NOT SURE..HOLLER AT LEADER(LOOTER TO YALL NEWBIES) HE KNOWS A "BUTT-LOAD" ABOUT TEH SITUATION

Dec 17, 2002
That is very true, those motherfuckers are that deep and tax free.
All made up of different clicks, numbering in the 300,000 range. I've had my run ins with 2 of them in
San Jo many years ago.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ YEA? THEY IN SJ TOO?..DAMN..ALOT OF THEM CATS LOOKED LIKE FUCKIN NERDS..THEM BOSTON CATS..AND IM TRIPPIN..THEY GOT 18ST IN LEBANON? THATS THE MIDDLE EAST...

BUT YEA..THEY ARE DEEP AS FUCK..AND SOME OF THEM FOOLS LOOKIN CRAZY AS FUCK(MEXICO IN PARTICULAR)

Apr 25, 2002
^^ LMAO..COULDA FOOLED ME...ALOT OF THEM SPOTS HAD ME TRIPPIN..ONLY A FEW LOOKED LIKE SERIOUS BANGERS THO..OTHERS LOOKED LIKE MISLEAD CHILDREN..AND THEM FOOLS IN LIKE GUTAMALA..THEY WERE BANGIN IN THE RAINFOREST!!..THATS GANGSTA!!!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
them fools from ny are scary:confused:

i met this one fool that was stationed out here in new york that was from L.A. and he said he used to rep 18th street, but he had turned his life around and wanted to be a cop, i was kinda trippin on that. I told him once a scrap, always a scrap, he didn't even care, he said he was focused on finishing his time in the service so he could be a cop.......ain't that some shit?

Aug 6, 2002
I dont know about the taxes but I know they still answer to sur in prison. but yeah they are that deep but not organized, not trying to talk shit cause I am an ene but they really are not organized for having that much following.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
I don't know how consistent this is for the WHOLE gang because much of it isn't even in Cali, but a dude from WS XV3 in LA (you know, the REAL 18) told me that 18 fights for the SS in prison and has shot callers at the top of the Southern Cali ladder (if you know what I mean), but they don't pay taxes on the street. And yes it is the biggest gang there is, but quantity does not equal quality. 18 overall, has got some of the realest and fakest cholos you will ever meet, it just depends on who they roll with. It seems to be a joke with that Boston shit and NY shit... but it aint one down here. The dude I know from WLA aint no prankster.

Aug 6, 2002
^^so I aint tripping cause I actually have a cousin second or third that is a 18th streeter in West LA. We dont talk and for good reason, but aside from that I was tripping cause most my fam is in east la.

Apr 23, 2003
all i know.. is that they're so deep, they funk with each other..

and in y.a. they're divided .. they got clicks that rep entire counties.. not just a street.