18$t

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2003
ha, i got a letter from my homei a whill back and he was or is funkin with some of those fools in c.y.a., he mopt up two of them chumps and banged the fuck out of some white prider,

funny thinng is hes white and rolls with nothin but norhtherns and bloods.
so you know fools are out to get him.

Apr 23, 2003
FILTHY ONE said:
ha, i got a letter from my homei a whill back and he was or is funkin with some of those fools in c.y.a., he mopt up two of them chumps and banged the fuck out of some white prider,

funny thinng is hes white and rolls with nothin but norhtherns and bloods.
so you know fools are out to get him.

uh.. from what i know.. northerners don't roll with bloods.

so yeah..

Aug 6, 2002
^when I was in cya we rolled with crips but at the same time I was told that prior to my stay we programed with bloods at one time. thought it was the past though.

THIS BITCH RIGHT HERE ON THA LEFT I KNOW THIS FOO, I WAS IN JUVIE WITH HIM. I THINK HE SAID HE WAS IN FOR CAR JACKING, WHEN WE HIT EM UP HE SAID THEY DONT BANG RATA N THEY WAS COO WITH NORTHERN HOMIES. I DONT KNOW THO, I THINK HIS NAME WAS MR. BROWNIE.... MAYBE IT MUST OF BEEN LIKE 3 OR 4 YEARS AGO.

Aug 20, 2003
back in 95

we caught some 18st fools in SAN JOSE they were tryin 2 roll around the SJ for Cinco de Mayo both them and their cars got fucked up.SCRAPS tryin 2 roll around hard in SAN JOSE thats a death wish.

Jul 14, 2003
for bein that deep 18th street is a weak ass gang, they got crackheads and homeless muthafuckaz in they shit they recruit anybody, they all hype u can ax any real LA nigga, if u want to talk about a real mesican varrio in LA then Compton Tortilla Flats is hardcoe str8 up

Oct 5, 2003
Jason_Haft said:
uh.. from what i know.. northerners don't roll with bloods.

so yeah..

hes a bit hard headed if you know what i mean.

i was asking him why he trips on gc homeis and all he had to say about that was fuck crips ,
i think he got jumpt by some or something.

oh and to set it sraight, the northern are alied with both blood and crip.

May 5, 2002
don't impress me i always thought they were weak from personal experiences with them in stockton and san jo flea market now i seen pictures of them from elsewhere they don't look strong at all.