18$t

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
tattoos don't make you strong bro, and i seen homeboys with tats across they face and they been having it since 16 or 17 years old, i guess it depends on who you know and raised up with. im just sizing them up with me.

May 5, 2002
as you are looking at someone you are bout to make a move on what is the first thing you do? i know size don't matter, but no matter what size matters on how you will pursue it.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
kinda on the same subject.....i have been all over san diego in the past like 5 days, and i haven't seen any people i would even think were scraps, i am baffled. my homeboy lives down here and he says he never sees any either, and he's lived here 2 years now. i thought they were hella deep down here

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i had heard that the area around chicano park by the coronado bridge was all hard.......i went down there........guess i was mis-informed. i mean, i haven't been down every block you know? but i figured i would have bumped into some at the mall or something, or at the store, anywhere shit......

Jul 3, 2002
-TiM C- said:
i cant judge if they are hard or not, but i have never seen any other gang member tat "18" across their head in 7 inch letters.............
Come down to South City and meet some of my homeboys uncles who started CPL and got "X4" and "Pano Rojo" on their forehead and neck.

Jul 21, 2002
yeah im from south city yeah mayne the ogs in CPL banged out to the fullest. they dont play .mayne these 18$T faggots are scaps fuck the bullshit ........lol

Apr 25, 2002
I remember nortenos in the west side, they used to be deep...
but startin like 98-99...i rarely saw any around...mostly surenos, especially on Grant, by the train tracks by poplar, 3rd ave and Turnbo b-ball courts...
and there mighta been a 18th St norteno gang in west side san mateo, but that sitll ain't 18th st, shit, the closest number its to is 1st, so they musta not been from Ramona originally...and i'm sayin, go down over there and you will se 18th WSLA tagged around...
i know of 17th st and 18th st nortenos, but they lived on 17th and 18th...

and i used to be in the west side all the time...i got family there...played ball there in Twilight, hung out at the King Center and all that...

buti could be wrong, cus the only mexican cats i knew were Jose and Alex, i just know what i know, from what i saw and who i saw...

and true that Nicoya415...one of my bestfriends uncles got SFM tatted on the back of his head, i think a 14 on his eyelid, and a huelga bird on his neck...
a lot of the older cats got tats on their faces

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
CHRISHOGG14 said:
kinda on the same subject.....i have been all over san diego in the past like 5 days, and i haven't seen any people i would even think were scraps, i am baffled. my homeboy lives down here and he says he never sees any either, and he's lived here 2 years now. i thought they were hella deep down here
WHAT PART OF DAGO DID U STAY AT? WHAT PART DOES YOUR HOMEBOY STAY AT?

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
CHRISHOGG14 said:
i had heard that the area around chicano park by the coronado bridge was all hard.......i went down there........guess i was mis-informed. i mean, i haven't been down every block you know? but i figured i would have bumped into some at the mall or something, or at the store, anywhere shit......
THAT'S LOGAN HEIGHTS. STOP BY AND WALK AROUND CHICANO PARK AND YOU WILL FIND THE RED STEPS X3. THAT WHOLE AREA AND SURROUNDING AREA IS THE WEST SIDE. A COUPLE MILES FROM THERE IS SHERMAN HEIGHTS, WHICH IS MR. LIL ONE'S VARRIO, THEN A COUPLE MILES ON THE OTHER SIDE IS DOWNTOWN/LIL ITALY/AMICI PARK,KNIGHTOWL AND MR. SHADOW'S VARRIO, WOP TOWN 13. GO TO FAM MART, AN INDOOR SWAPMEET IN THE SOUTHEAST AREA, YOU'LL BUMP INTO THEM THERE. GO ON SATURDAYS,THAT'S USUALLY THE MOST PACKED DAY. CRUISE DOWN HIGHLAND AVENUE IN NATIONAL CITY ON SUNDAY NIGHTS, U WILL FIND SURENOS FROM ALL OVER DAGO ON THAT STRIP. STOP BY PRICE BREAKERS, ALSO AN INDOOR SWAPMEET, ON THE CORNER OF PLAZA BLVD AND HIGHLAND AVE. YOU WILL FIND OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY 13 ALL OVER THAT AREA, THATS THERE VARRIO. PEACE!!!!!!!