What do y'all do when everything that could go wrong...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2002
is going wrong for you and you're having a string of bad luck for months on end that you wouldn't wish on anybody? I am in one of those moods right now and it seems to get worse by the fuckin' day. :angry:

Mar 29, 2004
haha if his life anything like mine his homies prolly causing a lot of drama to him so fuck em basicly but if we gotta go bank on some foos and they call me im always down to ride but we dont kick it no more cuzz niggas turned shady and that caused a lot of stress in my life

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
JUST HOLD ON N NEVER LET EM SEE YOU SHED A TEAR...
MAN LIFE IS LIKE HELL ON EARTH..

MAN MY LIFE IS FULL OF SHIT YA'LL COULDN'T EVEN IMAGINE... MY SHIT IS FUCEED UP... MAN JUST LISTEN TO YO FAV. CD, SMOKE SUM MARY, N JUST MAKE MONEY... AT LEAST THATS HOW IM TRYIN TO TAKE IT... DAY BY DAY...

STAY UP FOLKS

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
this whole year hasn't been good for me either.......one of my worst...

from gettin a DUI to my grampz passin away.......and everything inbetween...

and I don't smoke or drink so there isn't really anyplace to "run" to.......I need a vacation...a permanent vacation...

:(

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
As soon as I seen them flashing lightz in my rearview I decided it was time to quit drinkin. I put the cap back on the bottle and put it under the seat...

I still got love for the sizzurp though...

May 6, 2002
Da Yayologist said:
is going wrong for you and you're having a string of bad luck for months on end that you wouldn't wish on anybody? I am in one of those moods right now and it seems to get worse by the fuckin' day. :angry:
My whole life ive been in and out of fucked up situations the only thing that keeps me focused and somewhat calm is reminding myself that shit can ALWAYS get worse.