WHO IS THE JAY-Z OF THE WEST COAST?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i cant see how anyone could say jay-z blows if they are really rap fans. he may not be your favorite rapper but he will shit on just about anybody on the planet. he has like 13 records out, all platinum, he's sold 30 million or so and is on almost everyone in the games top 10 list no matter what region u are in. he still gets mad love from the streets and is worth well over 300 mill...
i am not a huge fan of JAY-Z, but to say he is wack is not true. i've heard fools on here say biggie, nas, krs, big pun, kool g rap were all wack too. unbelievable.

Feb 23, 2006
IN MY OPINION I DONT LIKE JAY-Z'S MUSIC AND HIS STYLE PLUS HE BITES OFF TO MANY OTHER ARTIST'S MATIERIAL JUS LIKE CAMRON POINTS OUT IN THAT I'M NOT A WRITER IM A BITER DIS

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
dj pimp said:
just what i thought, u couldnt answer a simple question. name 3 that u listen to that are better than jay. its so simple for peeps to talk down on someone without backin it up with anything factual
hahahah....i can tell you havent had to many run-ins with me on here. i am usually the first person to get in a arguement like this. name a bunch or rappers that nobody has heard of. then you talk about record sales,then i say record sales dont matter...blah blah blah...in the end it gets us nowhere. have gone through this countless times with plenty of jay-z/eminem/game/50 cent fans.its all an opinion,get over it. you listen to jay-z and i will listen to whatever the hell i want. dont see why you give a fuck

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Jake said:
hahahah....i can tell you havent had to many run-ins with me on here. i am usually the first person to get in a arguement like this. name a bunch or rappers that nobody has heard of. then you talk about record sales,then i say record sales dont matter...blah blah blah...in the end it gets us nowhere. have gone through this countless times with plenty of jay-z/eminem/game/50 cent fans.its all an opinion,get over it. you listen to jay-z and i will listen to whatever the hell i want. dont see why you give a fuck
just as i thought, i asked u twice and u aint gonna answer which tells me all i needed to know. thanks anyways, but i was only curious as to what u liked after making a statement like that. like i said i got the answer i thought i'd get from someone who would make a comment like that.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
statement: mike tyson is a bum and cant fight...

question: who do u think is better?

answer: everyone on the planet.

question: can u name a few?

answer: get over it, i'll watch whoever i want to watch fight, records dont matter. please dont ask me questions on this forum that i'm on...

sorry i asked u to follow up on your comment, wasnt lookin for an argument. peace

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
dj pimp said:
just as i thought, i asked u twice and u aint gonna answer which tells me all i needed to know. thanks anyways, but i was only curious as to what u liked after making a statement like that. like i said i got the answer i thought i'd get from someone who would make a comment like that.
your little ploy worked...here ya go

vakill
chino xl
eligh
murs
grouch
pep love
opio
last emperor
mc zion
gift of gab
aceyalone
cage
louis logic
sage francis
blueprint
phonte
chaundon
sean price
edgar allen floe
trae
z-ro
supastition
brother ali
jacka
mf doom
ya boy
royce da 59
i self divine
mitchy slick
planet asia
rasco
x-raided
lynch

i literally made this list in 20 secs...only shit off the top of my head

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
damn, u were right, lol. i only know a handful of those and a few of em are good friends of mine (mitchy, ya boy) and both of them will tell u jay is dope as fuck. as far as the rest of the list there are some serious mc's on there, chino xl is one of my all time favs, also a big cage and z-ro fan. i like them all 10 times more than i like jay-z but i honestly cant say that any of them would shit on him. once again i wanna make it clear that i in no way shape or form a jay-z fan but i give props wher props are do.

thanks for your response