ULTIMATE WARRIOR GOIN HARD ON THE HULKSTER LMAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Warrior > all of you

And how can Ungodd talk anything about ANYBODY's favorite wrestlers? He watches Asian guys karate chop each other's chests until they bleed, and then kick each other in the head until someone passes out.

It's not like there's much in the way of "technical" wrestling in the shit that he watches either. And they're certainly not cutting promos any better than the warrior, unless you speak Japanese...

May 6, 2009
Warrior > all of you

And how can Ungodd talk anything about ANYBODY's favorite wrestlers? He watches Asian guys karate chop each other's chests until they bleed, and then kick each other in the head until someone passes out.

It's not like there's much in the way of "technical" wrestling in the shit that he watches either. And they're certainly not cutting promos any better than the warrior, unless you speak Japanese...
Lol

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Warrior > all of you

Lmao

But he says they telling a story in the ring bro

May 24, 2002
Warrior > all of you

:ermm:

LOL WUT?

Japan is like the number one place for technical wrestling. They invented shoot style.

I can post plenty matches proving my point if you would like?

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah... They didn't invent shit. "Shoot style" just means that they really hit each other, and that was invented a very long time ago, I'm sure. Probably day one of creation.

I don't care to watch your videos, as you know... But I'm commenting on the videos that YOU POST around here. I can find technical wrestling from anywhere if I wanted to look for it, but you choose to post guys slapping and kicking each other and then critique Warrior almost verbatim from a one sided propaganda doc.

Warrior even to this day, is cooler than any Japanese wrestler has ever been. He's done way more, with way less. He's Godzilla, steppin' on Japanese mothafuckas.

May 24, 2002
Yeah... They didn't invent shit. "Shoot style" just means that they really hit each other, and that was invented a very long time ago, I'm sure. Probably day one of creation.

I don't care to watch your videos, as you know... But I'm commenting on the videos that YOU POST around here. I can find technical wrestling from anywhere if I wanted to look for it, but you choose to post guys slapping and kicking each other and then critique Warrior almost verbatim from a one sided propaganda doc.
:ermm:

Shoot Style is a mix of MMA and wrestling. Its a lot of technical mat work and striking when your on your feet. Shoot also means its not scripted except for the finish.

UWF, UWFI, Rings would be the start of MMA. starting back in 1984

I have posted plenty of technical wrestling. I have also posted plenty of just people hitting each other. Honestly. I would much rather see two dudes beating on each other then watch some dick head run the ring, shake the ropes and then have a shitty match.

to each their own i guess

Is anything I said about warrior untrue? and please tell me what

Nov 14, 2002
Shoot Style is a mix of MMA and wrestling. Its a lot of technical mat work and striking when your on your feet. Shoot also means its not scripted except for the finish.
Yeah... So they're only half fake-fighting.

If I am to believe everything on that Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior dvd, then you're completely correct. What I remember, is the Ultimate Warrior being THE SHIT, so I don't give a fuck.

What I know for FACT? That for years, Warrior was at the tippy top of WWF, so much so that he defeated Hogan in what is one of, if not THE most famous Wrestlemania match in history.

That's more than you can say for any Japanese wrestler.

May 24, 2002
Yeah... So they're only half fake-fighting.

If I am to believe everything on that Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior dvd, then you're completely correct. What I remember, is the Ultimate Warrior being THE SHIT, so I don't give a fuck.

What I know for FACT? That for years, Warrior was at the tippy top of WWF, so much so that he defeated Hogan in what is one of, if not THE most famous Wrestlemania match in history.

That's more than you can say for any Japanese wrestler.
Real... fake.... its still the start of MMA. :cool:

You have yet to tell me what I have said about warrior that is untrue. The only thing you said is you remember how awesome he was a long time ago.

Do you feel the same way about other childhood things?

Hogan vs Warrior....nothing is surprising about WWE giving the belt to someone who sucks... they do it all the time.

Nov 14, 2002
I'm sorry man... But there's no way I'm going to buy into the fact that Japanese wrestling started what we now know as MMA. It wasn't the first time you put two guys in a ring together and told them to beat the shit out of each other. It started with Greco-Roman wrestling, if you want to find an origin for it at all.

I know UFC wasn't exactly the first... but...
Inspired by vale tudo tournaments in Brazil,[9] the UFC and the sport of MMA have roots in the ancient Olympic combat sport of Pankration in 648 BC.[10] In 1993, the UFC held its first competition in Denver, Colorado. Showcasing fighters of different disciplines—including boxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, wrestling, Muay Thai, karate and other styles—the UFC sought to identify the most effective martial art in a real fight.
Do you feel the same way about other childhood things?
Well if you wanted to debate me on whether or not the Ninja Turtles were hacks compared to the Power Rangers I suppose we could do that...

May 24, 2002
I'm sorry man... But there's no way I'm going to buy into the fact that Japanese wrestling started what we now know as MMA. It wasn't the first time you put two guys in a ring together and told them to beat the shit out of each other. It started with Greco-Roman wrestling, if you want to find an origin for it at all.
I stand corrected.

What im saying about childhood stuff is you dont feel the same way about that stuff any more do you?

Nov 14, 2002
If I didn't feel that way now, I'd be denying what I felt as a child. Do I geek out over a new Ninja Turtles movie or Mario game? No.. But I'll still tell you that the Ninja Turtles will kick your ass and Mario will stomp your face.

8-bit Mario doesn't exactly hold up as well as it did when I was 5, but I still appreciate the nostalgia of it despite how simple it now seems.

Feb 23, 2003
Uhhhh warrior couldnt cut promos and sucked in the ring.

:ermm: yes he is

Not only that but he can wrestle circles around most people if he really wanted to.

Why the fuck do you people keep bringing up technical wrestlers? Who said you need to be a mat wizard? did I ever say that in this whole topic?

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE AN AMAZING TECHNICAL WRESTLER TO BE A GOOD WRESTLER... ya digg?

30 Years and you still think ahmed johnson and warrior can work? sad

Im done with you now.

WARRIOR COULD CUT GREAT PROMOS WITH LOTS OF ENERGY AND INTENSITY HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS BAR NON... HE USED HIS KNOWLEDGE OF BODY BUILDING TO BUILD HIS BODY AS IF HE WAS A SUPER HERO THAT WALKED OFF THE PAGES OF A COMIC BOOK... DID HE BLOW UP?? YES HE BLEW UP ALL THE TIME.. COULD YOU RUN TO THE RING SHAKE THE ROPES AND HAVE 15-20MIN PHYSICALLY STIFF MATCH AND NOT BE TIRED?? COME ON NOW YOU SOUND CRAZY RIGHT NOW... AND AS FAR AS YOUR AHMED COMMENT LIKE I SAID EARLIER IF A WRESTLER HAS CHARISMA EVERYTHING ELSE JUST WORKS.. HOGAN HAS CHARISMA SO DID WARRIOR AND YES AHMED DID TOO... I'M STILL WAITING ON YOU TO CONVINCE ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

Feb 8, 2003
Ahmed Johnson was raw as fuck. fuk wat this homo talking about. Vince hand picked Ahmed and he was originally suppose to win the wwe tittle from undertaker in 1997 not bret until ahmed got a injury.