ULTIMATE WARRIOR GOIN HARD ON THE HULKSTER LMAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
7 minutes is way too long to listen to warrior.

I hope it doesnt turn into a Hogan vs Warrior match. Im sure TNA is creaming their pants over that idea

Feb 8, 2003
i bet he can still put on a good match. he slimmed down but still in great shape. wonder if he got hands and can whoop hogan though bc they said whe warrior was in his prime rick rude used to pull his card backstage and he knocked him out cold with a hard slap. honestly i think he bout to comeback to wwe for either appearences or hall of fame. and thats why he surfacing back in the public on twitter and youtube now

May 24, 2002
i bet he can still put on a good match.
Dude never had a good match in his life. Warrior was a body builder not a wrestler.The only decent matches dude had where when he had a good opponent to carry him.

I dont know why you guys are going crazy over some guy who cant work, cant cut promos, and is some super religious douche. :ermm:

Dec 17, 2004
Dude never had a good match in his life. Warrior was a body builder not a wrestler.The only decent matches dude had where when he had a good opponent to carry him.

I dont know why you guys are going crazy over some guy who cant work, cant cut promos, and is some super religious douche. :ermm:
exactly what i was gonna say. uw matches were horrible. i disagree he cant cut promos though.

i think warriors a punk. and this coming out on hogan is funny, but a sad attempt and getting exposure again cause he has no other way of making money.

someone could make a compilation of all the bad things other wrestlers have to say about warrior and that shit could go for hours. wrestlers who shared the lockerroom with him thought he was a shit head

Feb 8, 2003
^^HE WAS OFFERED 5,000 TO BE AT LAST YEARS HALL OF FAME BUT TURNED IT DOWN DUE NOT GETTING A BIGGER PAYDAY
i heard that too i believe it. i think they will end up payin him wat he wants sooner or later. i think savage will be in next years h.o.f for sure

now that i think bout it since there gonna be in miami for mania and the rock gonna main event. they probaly just induct either the rock too.

Feb 23, 2003

TOO MUCH SELF DESTRUCTION OF THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR REPLAYS HUH?