ULTIMATE WARRIOR GOIN HARD ON THE HULKSTER LMAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
You are missing my point.

I understand that you liked him as a kid but now that you are older and know that he is just a worthless hunk of shit why do you care so much about him?

Dude did fuck all nothing except for having a really big image. You people are acting like he deserve to be in the HOF and have a 8 disk dvd box set released just because you liked him as a kid.

Do you guys feel the same way about power rangers and pokemon?
But what if he had a hint of Japanese in his blood, would you still not like him>?

Oct 11, 2009
ITS EASY TO LOOK BACK AND SAY HE WASN'T THAT GOOD OF A WRESTLER BUT WHEN WE WAS LITTLE WHO REALLY CARED ABOUT ARMBARS AND ABDOMINAL STRETCHES??? PRETTY MUCH EVERY MUSCLE BOUND WRESTLER OR 7 FOOTER WAS HORRIBLE AT WRESTLING BUT ENTERTAINING TO SAY THE LEAST...

Oct 3, 2006
^^shut the fuck up already we get it..u dont like Ultimate Warrior as much as we dont like your goddamn Japanese bullshit...fair? lol

May 24, 2002
LOL OMG YOU STFU!

Im just trying to figure out why you people like warrior... So far the only thing you guys have told me is that this guy is awesome because he ran to the ring.

Oct 3, 2006
LOL OMG YOU STFU!

Im just trying to figure out why you people like warrior... So far the only things you guys have told me is that this guy is awesome because he ran to the ring.
That's one of em. The intensity, the promos, the gorilla press slams, him raising his hands up and down like he got the holy ghost lol.
Does that answer it????

May 24, 2002
Does that answer it????
No

That tells me why he likes him.... I know thinking for yourself is hard but give it a try.

If his reasons are the same as yours I just want to see if I got this right:

you are marking out for a guy who cut shitty promos, ran to the ring, and lifted people up over his head.

Did I forget anything?

HOF MATERIAL!!!!

Feb 8, 2003
ultimate warrior was raw as fuck and one the best to do it. u dont gotta be a technical wrestlers to be great look at triple h, hbk, austin, the rock, sting, foley, piper, lugar, yokozuna, taker, cena, hogan, andre, savage, they all considered greatest and they wasnt wat u would call tech wrestlerz they had charisma, drive, intensity, unique star presences, and most of all full connection with the crowd. look at punk ass yoshi tatsu, santino, jack swagger them guys can actually wrestle but they will never be top stars bc they cant get over and dont have intensity.

warrior had the whole package thag will never be duplicated thats why he will always be one the top namez in the industry and a real legend.

May 24, 2002
And you mark out for japanese dudes who can tell a story in the ring by the way they wrestle.
YES!!!! thats the way all wrestling should be!

I understand everyones reasoning for why they like Warrior but as a Pro Wrestling fan it just feels like a slap in the face to hear people talk about this man like he deserves anything more than a karate chop to the throat.

FYI

TENRYU IS GOD! :angry:

May 24, 2002
ultimate warrior was raw as fuck and one the best to do it. u dont gotta be a technical wrestlers to be great look at triple h, hbk, austin, the rock, sting, foley, piper, lugar, yokozuna, taker, cena, hogan, andre, savage, they all considered greatest and they wasnt wat u would call tech wrestlerz they had charisma, drive, intensity, unique star presences, and most of all full connection with the crowd. look at punk ass yoshi tatsu, santino, jack swagger them guys can actually wrestle but they will never be top stars bc they cant get over and dont have intensity.

warrior had the whole package thag will never be duplicated thats why he will always be one the top namez in the industry and a real legend.
No doubt Warrior was over and had the people eating out of the palm of his hand but all you guys are marking out for is an image and a persona.

and who said you need to be a mat wizard?

These people could at least put on decent matches. Warrior had 3 matches his whole career that are worth remembering.

3 MATCHES HIS WHOLE CAREER!

and they were only good because he had people who could carry him.