ULTIMATE WARRIOR GOIN HARD ON THE HULKSTER LMAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2009
ultimate warrior was raw as fuck and one the best to do it. u dont gotta be a technical wrestlers to be great look at triple h, hbk, austin, the rock, sting, foley, piper, lugar, yokozuna, taker, cena, hogan, andre, savage, they all considered greatest and they wasnt wat u would call tech wrestlerz they had charisma, drive, intensity, unique star presences, and most of all full connection with the crowd. look at punk ass yoshi tatsu, santino, jack swagger them guys can actually wrestle but they will never be top stars bc they cant get over and dont have intensity.

warrior had the whole package thag will never be duplicated thats why he will always be one the top namez in the industry and a real legend.
ALL 3 OF THEM HAD TECHNICAL ABILITIES...

Oct 11, 2009
I FORGOT ABOUT STING FOR SOME REASON... A LOT OF PEOPLE SLEEP ON AUSTIN'S TECHNICAL SKILLS BECAUSE HIS WWF GIMMICK IS A BAD ASS ASS WHOOPER BUT HE WAS ONE OF THE BETTER WRESTLERS OF THE ATTITUDE ERA...

Feb 23, 2003
So.... why do you guys like warrior?

is it his epic mic skills?

His fantastic work ethic?

His ability to have only 3 decent matches his whole career?
YOUR ARGUMENT IS POINTLESS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE LIKE WARRIOR BECAUSE WHEN HE WAS HOT/OVER YOU DIDN'T WATCH HIM.. LIKE YOU SAID YOU STARTED WATCHING IN 96 HE WAS OVER IN THE LATE 80'S EARLY 90'S... SO YOU DON'T SHARE THE SAME MEMORIES WE AS FANS/MARKS/SMARKS HAD AT THE TIME.. THE TYPE OF CHARACTER HE PORTRAYED HE DIDN'T NEED TO BE A GOOD WORKER HE HAD CHARISMA WHICH BRINGS OUT EVERYTHING ELSE IN ONE PACKAGE(the body look the mic skills and working matches all comes together when you have that level of charisma)... WHEN WARRIOR BEAT HONKY TONK MAN FOR THE IC STRAP THAT WAS THE BIGGEST POP IN WRESTLING HISTORY..

May 24, 2002
YOUR ARGUMENT IS POINTLESS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE LIKE WARRIOR BECAUSE WHEN HE WAS HOT/OVER YOU DIDN'T WATCH HIM.. LIKE YOU SAID YOU STARTED WATCHING IN 96 HE WAS OVER IN THE LATE 80'S EARLY 90'S... SO YOU DON'T SHARE THE SAME MEMORIES WE AS FANS/MARKS/SMARKS HAD AT THE TIME.. THE TYPE OF CHARACTER HE PORTRAYED HE DIDN'T NEED TO BE A GOOD WORKER HE HAD CHARISMA WHICH BRINGS OUT EVERYTHING ELSE IN ONE PACKAGE(the body look the mic skills and working matches all comes together when you have that level of charisma)... WHEN WARRIOR BEAT HONKY TONK MAN FOR THE IC STRAP THAT WAS THE BIGGEST POP IN WRESTLING HISTORY..

WARRIOR WAS AWESOME BECAUSE I LIKED HIM AS A KID!!!!
POWER RANGERS MUST STILL BE AWESOME BECAUSE I LIKED THEM AS A KID!! SO DO POKEMON AND LOONY TUNES!!!!
YAY!!! CHILDHOOD!!

LOL!

:cheeky:

did you just say he wasnt a good worker and then say he had everything?
Does this whole package come complete with no mic skills and piss poor ring performance?

If you guys just want to keep living off child hood memories thats fine with me.

Oct 11, 2009
I DONT THINK ANYBODY IN HERE WANTS TO SEE WARRIOR WRESTLE IN THE PRESENT DAY... BUT THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH HOLDING ON TO A PART OF YOUR PAST... ESPECIALLY IF IT WAS GOOD TIMES WATCHING IT...

Feb 8, 2003
You forgot Sting

Hogan too (only really showed his skill in japan)

Andre's stuff in japan during his younger days is beyond amazing and its nothing at all like his US career
fuck japan we dont care about japan. im talking about during they time when they was real stars in wwe wwf in they primes not when they was broke nobodys in japan. stars like bret, owen, beniot, rick martel, tito, guerrero, rougeou bros, brainbusters, rick rude, mr perfect, ric flair, irs, dibease, barry windham, steamboat, angle, shelton was the technical wrestlers.

Feb 8, 2003
exactly u explained it perfectly justin. dude is a newbie and didnt experience the era as it revolved

May 24, 2002
fuck japan we dont care about japan. im talking about during they time when they was real stars in wwe wwf in they primes not when they was broke nobodys in japan. stars like bret, owen, beniot, rick martel, tito, guerrero, rougeou bros, brainbusters, rick rude, mr perfect, ric flair, irs, dibease, barry windham, steamboat, angle, shelton was the technical wrestlers.
Nah dude fuck WWE/F/WCW.

and what are you talking about? I was just saying the the wrestlers he named could wrestle and that was the only time they did it.

calm yourself there, champ.

But back on topic.

I dont need to be from that generation to enjoy wrestlers from the past. I dont like plenty of wrestlers I grew up watching.... OH BUT WAIT! they must be good because I grew up watching them. :cheeky:

Dec 17, 2004
i became a wrestling fan when superstars happened to come on the tv one day and my parents say that i instantly was glued to the tv and didnt move for the entire episode. this was in 89 and i was 4. in that time and all through the early 90s i thought ultimate warrior was one of the coolest most badass mothafuckas on the planet. my parents used to get mad because id take the shoe strings off the shoes in the house and try to tie them to my arms to look like uw (and put on my dads cowboy boots).

i definitely loved ultimate warrior, but i hear what ungodd is saying to a degree. that hulk hogan vs ultimate warrior match at wrestlemania was one of the most epic matches in wrestling history...and i was going for uw. i was probably more excited when uw won than a kid on his first trip to disneyland. but now as an adult, i cant help but lose a lot of respect for him when so many guys in the locker room basically say that he was a big douchebag with no respect for the craft. though i still love his gimmick and promos, that lack of respect he supposedly had for the business really bugs me for some reason and as an adult makes me see him completely differently as a wrestler.

so for me i guess its not so much about technical skill. i was a much much bigger ultimate warrior fan than i was ever a mick foley fan (who also lacked tech skill). but today id much rather shake mick foleys hand than uw's cause of micks approach to his work compared to warriors.

Feb 23, 2003
did you just say he wasnt a good worker and then say he had everything?
NO I DIDN'T SAY HE WAS A GOOD WORKER I SAID THE TYPE OF CHARACTER HE PORTRAYED HE DIDN'T NEED TO BE A GOOD WORKER BECAUSE HE HAD THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING CHARISMA!! CHARISMA BRINGS OUT A WRESTLER'S MIC SKILLS BODY LOOK AND WORK ABILITY.. HOGAN IS NOT A GOOD WORKER BUT HE HAD CHARISMA WHICH BROUGHT EVERYTHING OUT OF HIM... WARRIOR DID NEED TO WORK LIKE BRET HART THAT WOULD HAVE KILLED HIS CAREER... I BEEN WATCHING PRO WRESTLING ALMOST 30 YEARS I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

May 24, 2002
CHARISMA BRINGS OUT A WRESTLER'S MIC SKILLS BODY LOOK AND WORK ABILITY..
Uhhhh warrior couldnt cut promos and sucked in the ring.

HOGAN IS NOT A GOOD WORKER
:ermm: yes he is

Not only that but he can wrestle circles around most people if he really wanted to.

WARRIOR DID NEED TO WORK LIKE BRET HART THAT WOULD HAVE KILLED HIS CAREER... I BEEN WATCHING PRO WRESTLING ALMOST 30 YEARS I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT
Why the fuck do you people keep bringing up technical wrestlers? Who said you need to be a mat wizard? did I ever say that in this whole topic?

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE AN AMAZING TECHNICAL WRESTLER TO BE A GOOD WRESTLER... ya digg?

30 Years and you still think ahmed johnson and warrior can work? sad

Im done with you now.

May 25, 2005
^^i kept quiet through this whole thing...but your posts are coming off real female like and you just cant seem to leave it alone...nothing against you, i appreciate your contribution to this forum alot...but elaborate for us when you say "warrior sucked all around and cant work or wrestle" and "YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE AN AMAZING TECHNICAL WRESTLER TO BE A GOOD WRESTLER"...whats in between to you? whats is your definition of a good worker, wrestler? and give examples if you will...are any known cats here able to please you?

May 24, 2002
^^i kept quiet through this whole thing...but your posts are coming off real female like and you just cant seem to leave it alone...nothing against you, i appreciate your contribution to this forum alot...but elaborate for us when you say "warrior sucked all around and cant work or wrestle" and "YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE AN AMAZING TECHNICAL WRESTLER TO BE A GOOD WRESTLER"...whats in between to you? whats is your definition of a good worker, wrestler? and give examples if you will...are any known cats here able to please you?
what can I say.... I love to argue

What do you mean elaborate on warrior sucking all around? do you want me to give an exact match?

you saw the guy cut promos? they made no sense and just sucked.

You saw him wrestle?

He blew up hella quick.

did maybe 3 moves.

and botched things a lot.

Whats the in between you ask?

There is plenty of wrestlers who arnt technical wrestlers but are still fantastic.

Take someone like Big Van Vader for example(sans his shitty WWF career) dude knew how to put on a match. he could tell a story. Vader knew how to sell, how to bump and he could make his opponent look like complete garbage or an amazing worker....All while being untechnical about it.

Thats not to say Vader couldnt be a technical wrestler if he wanted to because Ive seen him do shoot stuff.

are any known cats here able to please you?
You make it sound like because I hate Warrior I hate everyone.

I have talked about my enjoyment of current WWE wrestlers plenty of times.

May 25, 2005
what can I say.... I love to argue

What do you mean elaborate on warrior sucking all around? do you want me to give an exact match?

you saw the guy cut promos? they made no sense and just sucked.

You saw him wrestle?

He blew up hella quick.

did maybe 3 moves.

and botched things a lot.

Whats the in between you ask?

There is plenty of wrestlers who arnt technical wrestlers but are still fantastic.

Take someone like Big Van Vader for example(sans his shitty WWF career) dude knew how to put on a match. he could tell a story. Vader knew how to sell, how to bump and he could make his opponent look like complete garbage or an amazing worker....All while being untechnical about it.

Thats not to say Vader couldnt be a technical wrestler if he wanted to because Ive seen him do shoot stuff.

are any known cats here able to please you?
You make it sound like because I hate Warrior I hate everyone.

I have talked about my enjoyment of current WWE wrestlers plenty of times.
fair enough..and my post wasnt to defend warrior, because at 7 i thought he WAS great..because we dont realize the real term of "wrestler"...20 years later, now at 27..i watch his matches and laugh....yet it inspires a nice touch of nostalgia..so its FUN to watch..but not to be confused with oh wow its warrior were in for a good WRESTLING match..