ULTIMATE WARRIOR GOIN HARD ON THE HULKSTER LMAO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
he likes shit like this bro, there is no winning with him

Hashimoto vs Tenryu > any warrior match ever

Also that bump Tenryu takes off the top rope towards the end is insane considering tenryus body type and weight

But come on dude you are smarter than that... you should know thats not all I post.

first like 5 or 6 minutes are a little botchy but thats what happens when the opening of your matches arnt scripted.

Tanahashi works a very smart match here too.

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Ahmed Johnson was raw as fuck. fuk wat this homo talking about. Vince hand picked Ahmed and he was originally suppose to win the wwe tittle from undertaker in 1997 not bret until ahmed got a injury.
LOL OMG NO YOU ARE A HOMO!

If there was someone who sucked more than warrior it was Ahmed.

Ahmed you couldnt even understand on the mic

He was constantly hurting jobbers because he had no idea how to execute moves properly.

Yall need to drop this "He was chosen to be WWE CHAMP" bullshit. You say it like it matters... You know who else WWE has put the title on? Jack Swagger, batista and countless other douche bags. :cheeky:

May 24, 2002
Bro no one in this forum cares about japanese wrestling. U the only one.
And yes I am thinking for myself.
Bro.

Then stop bringing it up.

I never brought Jap wrestling into this topic. you guys did.

If you were thinking for yourself you would watch the match and not just hang off Zeros nuts....

or dont and continue to think the same closed minded shit that you do.

But then again this match is probably too much for you since it involves wrestling, psychology and story telling.

May 24, 2002
And no one hangs on any nuts that's your job unfortunately. And I'm speaking for myself when I say anytime u post japanese wrestling I skip over it. U mad?
Not mad. Just disappointed and saddened.

Maybe one day you will start thinking for yourself and give a smart technical japanese match a try.

*pats you on the head*

one day, sport. one day

May 24, 2002
why is it hard for u to fathom I don't like japanese wrestling.
You dont like seeing two dudes just beating each other... and then you posted a hashimoto vs tenryu match. like thats what everyone in japan does.

All im saying is how do you know you wont like a legit good WRESTLING match if you never give it a try?

Mar 22, 2007
You dont like seeing two dudes just beating each other... and then you posted a hashimoto vs tenryu match. like thats what everyone in japan does.

All im saying is how do you know you wont like a legit good WRESTLING match if you never give it a try?
I watched all the video's u just posted, they were a waste of my time..... I can see how u say they are very technical, but it is also very sloppy and boring. NOT feelin japaneese wrestling as of now, sorry!

May 24, 2002
I watched all the video's u just posted, they were a waste of my time..... I can see how u say they are very technical, but it is also very sloppy and boring. NOT feelin japaneese wrestling as of now, sorry!
Very sloppy?

please explain

Also I appreciate you taking the time to actually watch the match