Tech should crack billboard top 5, maybe as high as 3.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
i dont know any of those fuckaz on that list except tech and the shemale..

kain is that list all sales for all products or a certain edition of a cd ? i remember u saying the deluxe sales dont go into the norm sales or sumshit

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I believe when it comes to iTunes' chart, the keep editions segregated. If you watch, you'll see the " (Deluxe Edition)" of albums on the charts when there's a non-Deluxe available and such. That's just speculation on my part though, as I don't really keep track of iTunes.

However when it comes to Soundscan... not entirely sure. I know with Killer, the Explicit and Edited version of the album was handled separately (the edited version sold like 250 copies, Lol). However when it comes to exclusive versions for Best Buy, FYE, etc. I'm not certain. Given the numbers, I would assume that they're all rolled into one. However, they each had their own barcode which would suggest they may be treated separately by Soundscan. I don't know.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Dec 2, 2007
It could be like that from week to week though, it doesn't have to be 12 years. Just depends on how many big releases are out there on a given week, and it seems like Strange tries to strategically place their releases to reduce the competition at times.
Not this one obviously. He clearly wanted it on 6/7