Tech should crack billboard top 5, maybe as high as 3.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2006
Projected to move 50,000 units based on day one. That would put him in the top 5 for sure.

Keep the word of mouth going.

Wish he had made Am I A Psycho the first single and video. Psycho and Fuck Food are the no-brainer standout tracks. TPain hook is ridiculous.

Aug 16, 2003
Projected to move 50,000 units based on day one. That would put him in the top 5 for sure.

Keep the word of mouth going.

Wish he had made Am I A Psycho the first single and video. Psycho and Fuck Food are the no-brainer standout tracks. TPain hook is ridiculous.
Co sign. I hope he gets the units needed

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Just because "crack" was used in the title, doesn't mean this thread is about you Dustin.

EDIT: Oh, and I wouldn't bet on it actually doing 50-55k. They do those predictions based on first day sales, which I think is probably when Tech sees most of his first week sales. If I recall, Killer was projected to do 40-45 and only ended up with about 32 or so.

Apr 25, 2002
Best Buy was fucking sold out of the reg version and the best buy exclusive version today. If anyone is feeling generous and feels like Providing Music I'd greatly appreciate it.

Jun 13, 2005
Best Buy was fucking sold out of the reg version and the best buy exclusive version today. If anyone is feeling generous and feels like Providing Music I'd greatly appreciate it.
how about you just look for it on google or other forums, takes like 2 mins to find a download. come on cool guy, i'm pretty sure you can figure it out.

Jan 16, 2007
Just because "crack" was used in the title, doesn't mean this thread is about you Dustin.

EDIT: Oh, and I wouldn't bet on it actually doing 50-55k. They do those predictions based on first day sales, which I think is probably when Tech sees most of his first week sales. If I recall, Killer was projected to do 40-45 and only ended up with about 32 or so.
question. Do the pre orders count? cuz if i recall he had over 7000 preorders which is the all time high for that.

Apr 25, 2002
how about you just look for it on google or other forums, takes like 2 mins to find a download. come on cool guy, i'm pretty sure you can figure it out.
How about you either don't reply to what I said, or you act like a decent human and help a fellow fan out that tried to buy the album but couldn't find it. Thanks.