Tech should crack billboard top 5, maybe as high as 3.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Sorry for telling you to find your own pirated music, ya fuckin faggot.

Wow. I thought you strange-alo fucks wouldn't be such douches over here. Just thought I could get a reliable link so I could hear the god damn album until I find it. Fuck. And I don't want to buy another fucking album on iTunes. I always prefer the real cd.........

J-Kay

Sicc OG
Jun 20, 2008
Wow. I thought you strange-alo fucks wouldn't be such douches over here. Just thought I could get a reliable link so I could hear the god damn album until I find it. Fuck. And I don't want to buy another fucking album on iTunes. I always prefer the real cd.........
I normally have no issue with someone asking for music, but once your past 3 hours after the initial leak, you should be able to find it on your own. Let alone days after the release date

Jul 1, 2004
Since your such a fan, preorder it then. You would've had the album by now plus extra stuff. You're like the fucking bum on the street that wants to beg for money instead of tryin to find a damn job.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
question. Do the pre orders count? cuz if i recall he had over 7000 preorders which is the all time high for that.
I'm honestly not 100% certain, but I think they do. Though, I think that (or many the show sales) may have been where the discrepancy for the Sickology number came in. I would think the label could report their sales, as long as they could prove they're legitimate.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Since your such a fan, preorder it then. You would've had the album by now plus extra stuff. You're like the fucking bum on the street that wants to beg for money instead of tryin to find a damn job.
PSSSTTTTT

you can't pre-order something that has been released. you call that "buying" the album.

So many damn crybabies on this forum, how can it not be my favorite picture?
IDK man, I think maybe you look a little like the dude and we should take a pic of you doing that and you can post it up on here. LOL

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Fans buy multiple copies every album though. Hell, Tech even urged fans to buy multiple copies of Killer. I wouldn't hold my breath on a top 5 spot, the album is slipping on iTunes and with digital purchases making up a great deal of most album sales these days I think it's an indication of the sales slipping since the release day (as expected).

Jul 1, 2004
PSSSTTTTT

you can't pre-order something that has been released. you call that "buying" the album.

IDK man, I think maybe you look a little like the dude and we should take a pic of you doing that and you can post it up on here. LOL
Ok dick, he COULD'VE preordered, he can now purchase it online or Itunes, wherever he pleases. Best Buy isnt the only store carrying the album.

Thanks for saying Im as handsome as James Van Der Beek, means alot breh.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Not on the Billboard 200. His highest to date is Killer at #12. The Gates Mixed Plate cracked the Top 5 on the R&B/Hip-Hop chart though, and Gates and K.O.D. were both in the Top 5 on the Rap chart. Billboard 200 is the chart though.

EDIT: I believe if there wasn't a discrepancy with the sales of Sickology, the higher total had him placed at #8 or so that week.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Pretty much. I think people often forget that the charts are all relative. You could sell 30,000 this week and be #15, or if you dropped a week earlier and sold the same amount, you might've made it to #10.