Zigidy Rips Smoov E A New Asshole

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Zigidy just came thru to CR and laced up a fatty Internet Release only Smoov E diss cut. I gotta say now for a fact Zigidy is a tight ass rapper, i aint had much time to peep his work but i did peep this cut and he comes heated wit flows, yall need to check this cut out i'll try to get it on a website soon and post up a link, if yall aint heard Zigidy make sure check out his cds he got 2 of em out right now.

May 13, 2002
illmannered666 said:
JimHat - you have 4?

Thats weird

He only made 2
you wanna download them off me?

Fruity Like a Smoov-E
it aint the same( wearing panties)
Da Undaground

well actually 3.. thought had 4 but yea hes got 3

Jun 16, 2002
Whats crackin ZIG? Where can i get this heat, on 5050records.com? I wanna know cuz i got all my boyz knockin smoov e but now i wanna show em some Zigidy and show em a HOG that'll eat a Donkey

May 13, 2002
whats with this e-mail i got?....

Subject: ZIGIDY, JC & Cizo Cain are awaiting trial for FELONY ASSUALT!!!!!

All 3 have been falsely accused of assualt and are awaiting trial in Napa
County Superior Court. Check 5050Records.com for details.

May 6, 2002
aye zigidy, who laced the beats on that track?? the beat is tiiight as fuckkk. tell krzee to hit me up soon man.

and yea tru, shits slumpin. i met smoov-e once and i laughed cuz i couldn't believe that was actually him, then he opened for nickatina and danced around...like a...fruit.heh.

D

deepeastgangsta

EA is a bitch. He is from a bitch town like Union Shitty. Me and my Keller Park niggas are gonna beat him down and give him a group dick suckin.