ZIGG ZAGG IN THE FUCC'N HOUSE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2007
THIS GON ALWAYS BE MY REAL FAM.. 1ST AND FOREMOST.. I GREW UP WIT THESE CATS. SO ANYBODY GOT ANY QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING, GET AT ME. IM GON BE SICCMADE /MADESICC TIL IM IN THE BOXX BABY....
ZIGG ZAGG

Dec 27, 2002
is dinner and a movie ever going to be released (or any other lynch solo)?

and you know anything about cway releases, particularly sav sicc and bleezo solos and group album?

thanks...appreciate you hittin up the board again

Oct 23, 2006
what up Zagg I just ordered that Through the Eyes of She. If its anything like your last shit i already know its sicc, cant wait for it to get here keep it movin!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
since we fam. can i get a link to the I-She-See song. sound like u on sum deep shit in that.and i dont got a credit card to buy it or i would.

Mar 26, 2007
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
since we fam. can i get a link to the I-She-See song. sound like u on sum deep shit in that.and i dont got a credit card to buy it or i would.

That song is really deep and its my fav from her.

Jun 21, 2002
Yo Zagg ain't ur bday comin' up soon? I member it was like end of August right? I dunno cuz mine is on the 3rd of August, I know urs is always around that... & you be gettin' drunk... Anyway, love your shit, one thing though stop with those short ass verses, it's like a tease. Too bad the signed poster on that copy of TTEOS y'all sent me when it came out was ripped up! Haha it's all good though. Do more songs like "Best Bitch", I like you on the battling tip. Prolly don't remember cuz I don't be postin' much on the Internet but sure enough you'll know I'm a long time fan, prolly the only true Siccmade Fan in NYC.

Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
just droppin thru 2 show sum luv 2 Zagg. ur trackz one of da dopest on the fixxx. keep spittin dat shit. aint none of da otha female mc'z fuckin wit u. oh yeah and if anybody who on my myspace got some crazy messages or sumpthin my shit got phished. stay up

Oct 23, 2006
RedrumAkaMurder said:
just droppin thru 2 show sum luv 2 Zagg. ur trackz one of da dopest on the fixxx. keep spittin dat shit. aint none of da otha female mc'z fuckin wit u. oh yeah and if anybody who on my myspace got some crazy messages or sumpthin my shit got phished. stay up
for sure I agree 100, Zaggs track KILLS it.