Yukmouth Responds To Allegations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2005
There were recently some allegations that Yukmouth was the reason for Spider Loc's Wednesday concert in Oakland being cancelled. The following message was posted on SpiderLoc.com:

" YUKMOUTH CRIES, CAUSES OAKLAND CONCERT TO BE CANCELLED. 1/26/2006
Spider Loc was set to perform in Oakland, CA tonight (Jan 26th) but rapper and recent Spider Loc victim, Yukmouth called the radio station and concert promoter to cry about the concert and ultimately got it cancelled. If Yuk really wanted to get at us all he had to do was show up at that concert but he couldn't go that route, instead he cried his way out of it so he wouldn't look like a coward by not showing up. We would like to apologize to the Spider Loc fans in Oakland for not being able to go through with the concert as planned, we will see Yukmouth soon and see if he cries his way out of this! - G-Unit!"

Well not a day late, Yukmouth came with an audio response to this allegation. Check it out below, courtesy of SmokeALotRecords.com:

Yukmouth Response

Jan 23, 2006
HELL YHEA YUK SERVED THAT PUNK ON THAT AUDIO, SPIDER AIN'T EVEN ON YUK LEVEL, WHETHER IT BE RAPPIN OR RESPECT YUK WAY OUT OF THAT CHUMPS LEAGUE.

Mar 5, 2005
damn, this nigga yuk is sounding more and more like a nigga tryin' to prove himself instead of the "boss" he claims he is. I don't think Yuk has that much pull to get that shit cancelled just like that, that nigga ain't writin' no checks

Apr 19, 2005
the_truth_ said:
it was damn near 100 niggaz at the bet awards dragon tatted up so i guess he boss of somthing
Cats don't even know what this so called 'boss' does, lol

Y'all just throwin slang around not knowin what it means - or if it means anything at all :ermm:

Jan 15, 2006
The Last Word said:
Cats don't even know what this so called 'boss' does, lol

Y'all just throwin slang around not knowin what it means - or if it means anything at all :ermm:
well it depends on how u look at it and please miss me with that cats dont know bla bla bla.. i dont hate on nobody i got better shit to do im out have a good day playa

Mar 5, 2005
the_truth_ said:
it was damn near 100 niggaz at the bet awards dragon tatted up so i guess he boss of somthing

he just said he didnt :confused:
ya'll niggas be ridin' Yuk's dick like a ride at the State Fair. Yuk always hollerin' Spider Loc ain't shit, then why the fuck he get so hot and bothered about this shit? That nigga had to blow an eighth of sticky after that recording to calm the fuck down. That tells me he's really worried about Spider, gettin' all emotional and shit. If they were to go heads up, no doubt Spider Loc would knot that nigga up, he really do not wanna see him so why the tough guy act? He wasn't talkin' so tough when he got interviewed about getting his chain snatched, and then bought back.

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
thizzordie said:
yuk is one of the best characters in rap we know, he is continually entertaining
you actually support this cat ass nigga??

all tight albums and songs aside...this dissin shit is a fuckin joke
dont nobody give a fuck about what he's gonna do when he catches Spider and all that gay shit
cancelling 50 more shows? yea fuckin right mayne and he didnt even cancel this one
i love the bay but i dont love it that damn much to where im fallin for this gangsta talk from a nigga who dont go back to his own hood
everytime he says "you know where im at nigga" he ALWAYS say "im in LA"
you probably seen Kobe Soz more times than you seen Yuk in Oakland
yall need to ban this dumb ass shit mayne
if everyone in G Unit just calls Yuk a boss i bet this whole shit would be over...he wants recognition and its sad

Loose Cannons - FUCK DISSIN, IM TALENTED
coming soon

Dec 11, 2005
BigRich503 said:
ya'll niggas be ridin' Yuk's dick like a ride at the State Fair. Yuk always hollerin' Spider Loc ain't shit, then why the fuck he get so hot and bothered about this shit? That nigga had to blow an eighth of sticky after that recording to calm the fuck down. That tells me he's really worried about Spider, gettin' all emotional and shit. If they were to go heads up, no doubt Spider Loc would knot that nigga up, he really do not wanna see him so why the tough guy act? He wasn't talkin' so tough when he got interviewed about getting his chain snatched, and then bought back.
foe real..he sounded like he rehearsed over and over again what he was going to say.