Yukmouth Responds To Allegations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
BigRich503 said:
who cancelled it? The promoters or the city? He has a point, but only if they sayin' the promoters cancelled it, if it was cancelled by the city then the promoters have no say in it.

Audio file? Maybe if Yuk called up the radio station and had the conversation on-air, yeah, but if he's a boss he ain't callin' that number, he's callin' a suit in the front office so there ain't gonna be no audio file.

I like Yuk, I don't think everything he's ever done is the shit, but dude is nice when he wants to be, but this WWF shit he's playin' into is makin' his gangsta kinda suspect. He's puttin' 10 on it in his audio response, lookin' real bitch-like.
That's why I said I kind of thought Yuk was telling the truth. If the promoters cancelled it then what Yuk's saying makes sense and if the city cancelled it well....the city cancelled it. Either way it looks like Spider Loc is lying to make it seem like he's got Yuk shook.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
i'm going to say what i said in the other forums...

in all fairness, how is yukmouth "crying" on the air going to put a halt to a concert put on by the most prominent force in rap music at this time... that shit don't add up... i honestly can't conjure up a possible series of events in my head where yukmouth whining on the radio would ultimately lead to the cancellation of a concert

Apr 25, 2002
This is a first. Ive heard of shows bein cancelled cause there wasnt much of a demand. Or fools not showing up cause they aint get paid right. This list goes on and on. But for someone to call up the radio stations to ban a gig, woah, how much times do you gotta say that til you convince yourself then go on a forum and tell his fans why, only the weak would know...... Im a huge fan of Yukmouths music but What he does in his personal life is on him. I got my worries of my own to let alone worry about the next guy trying to make a living at what he does best. Lets break up this sowing circle okay ladies????

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
yuk alwayz been 1 of my fave rappers... but i hafta say never until recently did i doubt him...yuk iz a boss but he actin like a str8 cake since all of this g-unit beef! he say he a boss but he actin like he scared in real life but a beast on tha mic... musically/lyrically i respect yuk n will continue 2 bump his shit, i bump it cuz it'z dope not cuz i personally have love 4 dude... but as a person i've lost a lil respect 4 him, he handlin a lot of this shit all wrong

Mar 5, 2005
NASA said:
That's why I said I kind of thought Yuk was telling the truth. If the promoters cancelled it then what Yuk's saying makes sense and if the city cancelled it well....the city cancelled it. Either way it looks like Spider Loc is lying to make it seem like he's got Yuk shook.
Can you think of any real legit reason the promoters would break bread to book the venue, only to turn around and cancel the show? I don't know anybody in this world that likes giving away money.

I agree though that this is a publicity stunt by Spider, but it's kinda givin' props to Yuk too by sayin' that he got so much pull that he can have G-Unit's shows shut the fuck down just by makin' a phone call.

nofx said:
This kid Nathan speaks the truth
all day everyday

nofx said:
And when is 'Big Rich - Filmoe Rich' comin out?
couldn't tell you, you might wanna ask Big Rich

maculentways said:
in all fairness, how is yukmouth "crying" on the air going to put a halt to a concert put on by the most prominent force in rap music at this time... that shit don't add up...
Real spit.

Sounds to me like Spider Loc has self esteem problems, not seeing himself as a figure in like you said "the most prominent force in rap music at this time". He must see himself as a bitch who can get overlooked and overruled just like that, not that I'd disagree. Maybe this is his way of admitting Yuk is a boss in his eyes and he ain't on Yuk's level.

Techniq said:
yuk iz a boss but he actin like a str8 cake since all of this g-unit beef! he say he a boss but he actin like he scared in real life but a beast on tha mic... musically/lyrically i respect yuk n will continue 2 bump his shit, i bump it cuz it'z dope not cuz i personally have love 4 dude... but as a person i've lost a lil respect 4 him, he handlin a lot of this shit all wrong
well said

Nov 1, 2004
Lil Rebel said:
you actually support this cat ass nigga??

all tight albums and songs aside...this dissin shit is a fuckin joke

------------------

Loose Cannons - FUCK DISSIN, IM TALENTED
coming soon

Right... it's just like how everytime someone posts about A-Wax, yukmouth comes in and says stupid shit like "who's a-wax" and "he's a hater," just because a-wax said he sucked one time like a year ago.

Oh, wait, that wasn't yukmouth. That was YOU, lol.

Jan 23, 2006
Psycho Logic said:
"my dad can beat up your dad"
"no way, my dad would kick your dads ASS"

stfu with that stupid who would beat up who shit. we in jr high right now? is yuk suppose to sit there with his thumb up his ass while spider loc is runnin off at the mouth? so spider can post gay shit on his little forum but yuk cant respond with an audio.

there's a lot more yuk HATERS on this board than so called "dick riders" aka fans.
It'll be cool 4 him 2 talk shit if he didnt get jacked. Its all about knowing your
place in society and n the streets, and his confrontation wit spider put him
wit the cowards. That dude spider seems like a clown 2 and he let him do that
2 him.
Wolf-alot

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
usernamex said:
Right... it's just like how everytime someone posts about A-Wax, yukmouth comes in and says stupid shit like "who's a-wax" and "he's a hater," just because a-wax said he sucked one time like a year ago.

Oh, wait, that wasn't yukmouth. That was YOU, lol.

poor guy think he has everything figured out...

i dont give a fuck about what A Wax said nigga, his sig clearly showed he's hating on purpose and i really wanted him to ask "who is A Wax" to get a personal response aside from that Husulah shit...

if you wanted to know all you had to do was ask but now these assumptions make you look like one of my chicks

Loose Cannons - "I DONT KNOW NO FUCKIN KIANA"
coming soon