Yukmouth preps new Regime mixtape...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Got this from baycentrik.com

Yukmouth's Regime to Release New Project
Posted Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Attention all Regime fans! The Regime is back in the studio working on a new project due to come out soon! Titled "The Regime Resurrection: The Rebirth", it will be hosted by Cali's top DJs, DJ Warrior and DJ E-Rock. Stay tuned for more info...

Apr 28, 2007
Who gives a shit about those useless mixtapes. He should work on a new album, or some quality new songs.
That's what's so fucked up about rap these days.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
if u get excited about a mixtape u have low music standards & deserve 2 get ripped off & u prolly support recycled music as well. step it up & drop an album.

new shit is new shit

off top if the mixtape uses only mainstream beats why pay for it? but if its fresh shit than of course i support it

Dec 13, 2003
lmao @ the chris benoit sig. thats some fucked up shit. o boy on the left knew his pops was a nut....

yeah ill take a mixtape if i cant get an album. as long as theres some decent shit on there. and not take beats and come with some new material or something.

Jan 18, 2006
PEOPLE JUST LOVE TO BITCH AND MOAN ON HERE, YOU GOTTA THINK THERES A SHIT LOAD OF USERS LOGGING ON ALL THE TIME HERE SO MATTER WHAT THERES ALWAYS GONNA BE PEOPLE COMPLAINING. ALL I KNOW IS I WILL TAKE A YUK MIXTAPE OVER ANYTHING MOST OF THESE THIZZ FUCKS PUT OUT OR ANYTHING GAY WAX PUTS OUT AND A LOT OF OTHER RAPPERS I COULD MENTION.

May 30, 2006
People complain about the mixtapes, but people forget about the situation Yuk's in.
Real spit. Fanz are way too demanding & are quick 2 forget that this iz still a business & Yuk can't drop an album without clearing through the politics & getting the greenlight from J Prince. This is a contract album 4 Yuk & if he drops his best work ever it could be a major payday when he gets his new deal.

Personally I think J Prince is trying 2 hold that nigga from going to a new label & that's why he's preventing MDMP from dropping. Once the anticipation is gone & RAL is known for shitty promotion the album won't sell as good as it once would of & it'll be harder for Yuk 2 move on without RAL. With that Yuk might be forced 2 sighn for another 3 album deal with RAL.