Yukmouth in Beef 3, who seen it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Hes dissing the fuck out of the Game, I know they squashed there shit now but im sure Game didnt want this to really surface like this but who knows he might want all the promotion possible after getting dropped by G-Unit and basically might possibly get blackballed.

May 10, 2002
I seen some interview with Yuk and he said it was squashed but maybe not, i forgot what website did it but it was part 2 and they did part 1 a while back. He said that through Eastwood they squashed the shit

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i dont think its squashed....member that one diss...where game dissed him on that on track called mailtime or something?

i think the commen mistake by people is that since he left gunot the diss is over

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
second650@yahoo said:
I didnt know he dissed 4tay
"but niggas aint bumpin no *******(4-Tay), cuz he to busy tryna smoke some more yay. Hoe's say around the bay I knew, he be funny looking like G-Money nigga smoking Wooo's"- Killaz On The Pay Roll{Lunatik Music}
Yuk's Shit List:
Too Short
Master P
4- Tay
Scarface
G-Unit
Game
Daz
KMEL
New Bay(Frontline, Team)
and anybody against him...

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
WorldWideConnected.com: Ok. So we heard about the Spider incident before. What’s your relationship with him right now?

I got no relationship with nobody at G-Unot. Me and Game is cool but he ain’t part of that shit. I don’t fuck with the G-Unot.

WorldWideConnected.com: Is it true that J Stone was kicked out of The Regime because of that incident?

Yeha that’s true.

WorldWideConnected.com: So you won’t be working with him at all?

No.

WorldWideConnected.com: What’s the situation with Gonzoe? Is he still in The Regime?

We had a little problem. We had a little fallout for a minute and you know we just now came to an agreement. It was just a little misunderstanding, ya know. Hopefully we can still do business together. From what it looks like, he’ll probably be on the next Regime joint.

WorldWideConnected.com: Speaking of beefs. There were some disses thrown between you and Daz…

Who?

WorldWideConnected.com: Daz Dillinger.

Oh yeah. I don’t know where that came from. He saw my DVD and got offended and shit, that was an other n’gga speaking bad on em. How you gonna do that when JT was talking on him on the DVD. Handle your business. Be a grown man don’t take it out on the internet. You know he took it out on me on the internet so I retaliated and strike back. We’re in the middle of squashing that too. I mean Kurupt is my homeboy, my brother… We’re in the middle of squashing that too.

WorldWideConnected.com: So that’s basically gonna be squashed because of The Doggpound reuniting?

Right. Exactly. Kurupt is back there and Snoop’s talking to him. All that beef shit is solving. The beef shit is bullshit. You got a bunch of n*ggaz at eachothers throats on the same coast… It ain’t back in the day when people used to just rap against eachother. It ain’t the same. N*ggaz try to beat up eachother and kill eachother so it ain’t the same, ya feel me?

WorldWideConnected.com: Ok. So now you don’t have beef with anyone on the West Coast any more?

Only dude. Only Spider Loc.

WorldWideConnected.com: You were gonna release a video tape of The Game as a male stripper. So that’s not gonna come out now?

Naw I ain’t gonna do that to the kid. We squash that shit and I respect that. I ain’t gonna do nothing like that. If somebody else got the tape then they didn’t get it from me. I heard ya’ll put out some shit that people got the tape from me but I don’t do shit like that, man. If I squash the beef with somebody, that’s what it is. I’m a man of my word. I don’t backstab and shit.

WorldWideConnected.com: Allright. Do you have any plans on how many volumes of All Out War you’re gonna release?

All Out War’s forever, man. We’re at war with these n*ggaz. It’s All out mothafuckin war. These n’ggaz got a mothafuckin problem, man, straight the fuck up.

Sep 27, 2005
WorldWideConnected.com: You were gonna release a video tape of The Game as a male stripper. So that’s not gonna come out now?

Naw I ain’t gonna do that to the kid. We squash that shit and I respect that. I ain’t gonna do nothing like that. If somebody else got the tape then they didn’t get it from me. I heard ya’ll put out some shit that people got the tape from me but I don’t do shit like that, man. If I squash the beef with somebody, that’s what it is. I’m a man of my word. I don’t backstab and shit.

calling him a kid lmao funny shit and pep dat say yuk is a bitch stupid shit he aint like dat he stys to his word he aint even ganna realese da tape even when game bakstab him on dat peace song he must have a lot of respect for eastwood

Jun 23, 2004
I like how he says, "I only got beef with one dude. Spider loc" THen a question or 2 later he sayin "We at war with all these mother fuckers. Were gonna murder them all" and shit like that He went from no beef to beef with almost everyone in a split second. CAn't WAit for this new Album, Tired of all these mixtapes.

May 10, 2002
hes talken bout people on the West, he said only person on the west he has beef with is Spider Loc, i feel you on the mixtape thing but its a good outlet to get noticed and prehype an album lol.