Yukmouth in Beef 3, who seen it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
They dont have beef anymore, that was like 2 or 3 years, Too Short and Scarface made a track called longetivity dissing the fuck out of Yukmouth and so he retaliated with fuck friends, but they coo now.

May 10, 2002
couldnt tell ya, i guess there was tension between yuk and face a little bit cuz Scarface didnt go to yuks video shoot for still ballen and it was in Houstan and Yuk and Short have kinda went back and forth since the beginning but they coo' now.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Don't forget Thug Lords: The First Track
"I'm glad you said it, now you old ass rappers gone get it
been in the buisness 20 seconds, and held down a legend
J(Prince) you betta tell these fuckin peasants, they wet me they get wetted
muthafuckas like *#@*#@*(Scarface) get deaded"

At first he made it seem as if if he was riding for J Prince due to the fact Scarface took on the Def Jam South C.E.O position(which happened to be located in Atlanta not to far from Too Short), and not a position at Rap-A-Lot.

"J gone make vice president before this shit over....

beware of the Iatolah coming to shut shit down,
make you exit out of town, who got the best shit now
nigga you know yo ass was in the wrong, which side you on
thats why I'm doing my next song with 8 Ball and Bone"

May 18, 2005
Prozac1 said:
I like how he says, "I only got beef with one dude. Spider loc" THen a question or 2 later he sayin "We at war with all these mother fuckers. Were gonna murder them all" and shit like that He went from no beef to beef with almost everyone in a split second. CAn't WAit for this new Album, Tired of all these mixtapes.
People get beef & battles mixed up. Yuk was most likely referring to murdering "all these motherfuckaz" on wax.