YUKMOUTH GETS JACKED AND BEAT DOWN BY SPIDER LOC OF G-UNIT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2005
alright..... fuck this thread and fuck this topic, but here's my question.... why are all the yukmouth fans saying he got caught slippin????? why because yukmouth said it???? well spider loc said the opposite. bottom line yukmouth got punked & who gives a fuck yukmouth is a good fake rapper like mack 10 and just leave it at that. i havent even heard of spider loc so i cant say he sux but i doubt he will be better than yukmouth when it comes to rapping skills, but i guess people are more into listening to real g's that say real shit more than rappers that can bust a good flow & talk about their actions that never happened or never will.

Jul 10, 2005
ain't meanin to up an old thread, but on smokealotrecords.com, yuk had a pic of him holdin up his chain and said it took 6 niggas and a gun to give him a scratch on his nose

Jul 10, 2005
it showed his scratch and shit, also, he said his nigga called him when spider was at tha shop and spider said 1500 for tha chain and yuk said fucc that and told his nigga to get tha chain bacc, he ain't kno how his nigga got tha chain bacc but he got it

im just sayin what yuk said, i wouldn't trust no g-unit nigga after them lies game tried to say

Jul 7, 2004
MAN YUK GOT HIS ASS WHIPPED PLAN AND SIMPLE. LITTLE NIGGA CANT THROW THEM THANGS BUT HE GOT A BIG ASS MOUTH... LIKE SPIDER SAID IT WAS JUSDT ME AND MY BOY AND YUK WAS TRIN NOT TOO TALK WITH HIM ONE ON ONE. I MEAN IF I WAS YUK AND ALL HIS BOYS HE WOULD OF DAMM WELL JUMPED SPIDER AND ON SPIDERS VIDEO HE SHOWED EVERYONE WHERE HE STAYED AT. SO Y HAS YA BOY (BEING THE RIDER HE SAYS HE IS) HASNT GONE AND SERVED HIM? CAUSE HE DONT WANT THAT ASS WHIPPIN AGAIN..OUCH THAT HURTS STOP IT SPIDER...LMFAO

May 9, 2005
Yuk is still a beast he get more respect out here than G- Unit. Them niggaz betta watch they back, Game and all of them... Yuk is cool in LA as long as he knows better than to bring that beef shit out here to the beach

Mar 8, 2005
IT's FUnnY THOW-they say BUck WAS YAYoS STAND IN WHILE HE WAS LOCKED UP now here's spider loc to replace GAME,50 signs westcoast artist then sics them on other westcoast artists like some dogs-why dont fifty ever handle his own shit Fuck spider loc for dat shit thats some punk shit yuk aint never spoke on him (that i know of) but but yeah fifty gettin paid while he makes tha top westcoast artist beat on eachother rather than work together to bring the west back full fleged

Nov 22, 2005
damn. all u fags you keep say WHO CARES, AND THIS THread is stupid and this and that, If you dont like this thread then dont read it. NO ONE cares if u think this conversation is gay or if you dont care about it. Ur just wasting space. U hatin ass biaches. Quit hatin, If u aint got nothin to contribute or some type of intelligent comment or opnion then shut the fuk up, dont post shit, Damn, get a fuckin life. go buy a hooker or somethin u fags

Nov 22, 2005
heres my 2 cents. First off spider loc how he gonna be from 2 diffrent gangs, i know there both crips but you down with your set 4 life, you cant go somewhere eles and all of a sudden say u guyz are cool too lemme in da set. you suppose to rep your set for life. If i join lets say the loco block crips in lets say San Fran(and yes i just made this shit up to use only as an example)and i go to Flordia and i meet some crips from miami there, U can become hella cool with them even homies and kick it every fuckin day but you cant join there set, u cant throw up there hood becuase your still a loco block crip from san fran, 4 life, u can throw up crip with the niggaz in flordia but you will always be a loco block niggu. youll always be from your hood your set. We call that a pinche leva. anyways, why yall hatin on yuk, he got ran up on by 6 niggaz and he was with 1 homie. LA is spider levas turf. No shit thats gonna happen cause if yukmouth punked spider loc in LA his own hood, well spider loc is a total little bitch. Yukmouth is still a Capital G, he still a boss, Its not like spider loc came to east oakland and punked yukmouth and jacked his shit, then its a total diffrent story and id probly agree that yuks a little bitch, but that didnt happen. But thats what happens when you go out of town, when u leave your area. Your in a unfimiliar place with unfimiliar faces and homies are hard to find and the enemy is in home turf with a his back up, its not like yuk and spider fought 1 on 1 and its not like yuk bowed down or nuthin, its 2 on 6 and them LA niggaz still had to pull out a gun, thats pussy shit, but thats what happens when your an out of towner, your out numbered and out gunned