YUKMOUTH GETS JACKED AND BEAT DOWN BY SPIDER LOC OF G-UNIT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2003
inDAstreets.net "Word From DA Streets" - 6/01/2005 "This just in! Straight from DA Streets. Last night at Club Chi's in Hollywood Yuk's Mouth (no pun intended) appearentlty caught up to him when Spider Loc (the newest member of 50Cents Group G-Unit) Greeted him in the club with a old fashioned Fist Fight & and Chain Snatching. It appears after all of Yuk's tough talking on Mixtapes & records He was confronted, and his entourage of killaz didnt seem to materialize. Witness to this event include many of Hollywoods/ Music Business Elite including Alex Thomas, Suge Knight, Rapper Vietnom, and others. We will (inDAstreets.net) shortly have a picture of Spider with Yukmouths Chain for your viewing pleasure. Yukmouth was also said to call Spider this morning and apologize to him and all of G-unit for all of the disses and offered Spider Loc $1500 to get his chain back. In My opinion Yuk should have came to the West Coast Peace Conference and stopped coming with all them diss tracks. OUTRO --- copyright 2005 inDAstreets.net

here's what the regime had to say about this

After indastreets.net put up a news update yesterday claiming that Spider Loc and Yukmouth got into a fight at a club and Spider Loc jacked Yukmouth for his chain, they also put up a picture of Spider with Yuk's chain up. To view it in larger size, click on the small picture of it to your left.

I was contacted by members of The Regime, as they wanted to let everybody at DUBCNN know their side of the story. Read below to find out what they had to say about this:

"'First of all, The Regime was not at the club with Yukmouth, it was just him and J-Stone, who is in fact a member of The Regime. Now here are the real facts: Spider Loc and five or six other cats confronted Yuk about having beef with 50 Cent.
Yuk told Spider "I ride with J Prince & Rap-A-Lot, you ride with dude [50 Cent]." That's when Spider sucker punched Yuk and in the mist of the confusion, Yuk's chain came off. That's when one of Spiders homies pull out a thumper [gun] in the club.
Now we give him his just due, he was ready, we wasn't, but please believe if more than two members of The Regime was with Yuk, it would have been a shoot out and nothin' less. But we know this was a publicity stunt so Spider can get some 50 Cent brownie points. This was not personal. Just another G-Unit Publicity stunt. We know what kind of dude Spider is, if he wanted to really do the business, he would have took full flight.

Now as for the West Coast Conference, Yuk was not there. He was in Texas, but we (The Regime) was there and so was Spider, he said or did nothing at that time.... So why now?'"
dubcnn.com

IT'S OFFICIAL LIKE A REFEREES WHISTLE...YUKS A BITCH!

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
crazy shit, thats what he gets for talking too much shit. I would like to see GAME do that shit...

Jan 2, 2003
let me guess...

all u guys believe YUK was supposed to call him and apologize, then offer 1500 for his chain back!?!??!

LOL.........

MANNN....everyone gets touched....2pac,biggie, ur guys' hero 50 cent, etc....

YUK obviously got caught slippin....IT HAPPENS...im sure this aint the last well hear of this beef....

yaimean....ya'll really think if yuk ahd his shooters with him it woulda went down like this?

the otehr motherfucker pulled oput his gun AND DIDNT DO SHIT.....prolly waved it around like a flag...

5-6 people on 2 aint good odds!!...haha....

yall act like sumone aint hard cuz they get touched....

Jan 2, 2003
YOUNGNUTT said:
IT'S FUNNY HOW WE CLOWN YUK, AND THEN HIS FANS COME IN HERE AND AUTOMATICALLY THINK WE ARE 50 FANS.....
BWAHAHAHAHAHA..........
its funny how all of the sudden people LIKE YOU.. are all over yuks jock, like ur happy he got touched....

LOL...prolly at home like "im glad yuk got touched"..."i hate him"..

squares!!!

this aint even about bein a yuk fan...like i said...all of the sudden everyone is on his joick cuz he got touched....

LIKE I SAID....everyone gets touched...it is what it is...

OBVIOUSLY NO ONE IS UNTOUCHABLE (RIP mac dre, 2pac, etc.)......dont get me wrong...i know there is people who r actin gay about this and hella defendin yuk...thats there bizness...yaimean...i speakin on other shit...

like the title says "of g-unit"

like g-uniot had sumthin REALLY to do wioth this....ya'll think BUCK,BANKS,AND FIFTY were there?

haha....

it was spider-loc...apparently fools claimin g-unit now?...haha w/e but its not really "G-UNIT BEATS DPOWN YUK"

it was simply g's from so.cal...plain and simple...

Jun 2, 2004
lol @ people callin yukmouth a bitch. i wanna see what yall would do if spider & his boys ran up on yall. naw matter of fact i wanna see yall call yuk a bitch. its easy to just laugh at someone & call em bitches when you didnt have to go through their situation

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
The only time i give some one there due is when they square up on another mutha fucka one on one and still whoop their ass. but stealing on someone and having one of your homies pull out a strapp is not beating somebodys ass. But yuk did get caught slippin tho, u gotta be more alert then that if homie is frontin u.

Feb 14, 2004
^yea one on one would have been the way to go, instead of them awsome g-unit people have a crew. that's bitch shit when you have to have your crew to do some dirt like that. but like the bottum of my sig says....:classic:

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
remember spider loc got major street credibility and he already layed hands on bad azz I aint saying yuk is a punk, but this one hes better off letting it slide, unless hes prepared to go the distance
In a rap battle yuk knocks out spider in first round
from the shoulders spider kos yuk in first round
bottom line yuk get that paper if you had to throw them with everyone who has beef wit you it you wouldnt have time to rap

Jun 9, 2004
50cal said:
remember spider loc got major street credibility and he already layed hands on bad azz I aint saying yuk is a punk, but this one hes better off letting it slide, unless hes prepared to go the distance
bottom line yuk get that paper if you had to throw them with everyone who has beef wit you it you wouldnt have time to rap
exactly.... personally, i dont like YUKMOUTH....dude talks to much..... but he is a better emcee than SPIDER LOC..
everyone in here talking shit about YUK, tho.... they need to put themselves in his shoes..... you'd not wanna tussle too!
also..... to the guy who said YOU THINK IF YUK HAD HIS BURNERS, IT WOULD GO DOWN LIKE THIS...... yeah, i do..... YUKs getting feddi.... he aint gone risk it over a fake chain.

May 2, 2005
50cal said:

My only thing is this, if Yuk is doing a lot of woofin on his mix-tapes it's NOT Gangsta to go somewhere and not be prepared 4 whatever, and not only that but if you gonna rap all on your CD like you a Capital "G" and all that you better be able to hold it when and if a nigga step 2 you, I don't know how big Spider Loc is but badd azz is a little nigga and him beatin up bad azz don't get him no stripes 2 me, Yuk ain't no big nigga either, any bitch ass nigga can yank a chain off that's hoe shit, but if the chain happen to come off in the middle of the squab that's something totally different. from what I understand Yuk been talkin a gang of head and is lookin real bad in the streets right now not cuz he got caught slippin but seem like all the shit he wuz talkin wuz fake and he done fucced around and got his hoe card pulled, not a good look for Cuzz right now!

Jun 1, 2003
Big C-Style said:
My only thing is this, if Yuk is doing a lot of woofin on his mix-tapes it's NOT Gangsta to go somewhere and not be prepared 4 whatever, and not only that but if you gonna rap all on your CD like you a Capital "G" and all that you better be able to hold it when and if a nigga step 2 you, I don't know how big Spider Loc is but badd azz is a little nigga and him beatin up bad azz don't get him no stripes 2 me, Yuk ain't no big nigga either, any bitch ass nigga can yank a chain off that's hoe shit, but if the chain happen to come off in the middle of the squab that's something totally different. from what I understand Yuk been talkin a gang of head and is lookin real bad in the streets right now not cuz he got caught slippin but seem like all the shit he wuz talkin wuz fake and he done fucced around and got his hoe card pulled, not a good look for Cuzz right now!
that's what i'm sayin...i mean i give yuk his respect on the mic...he can come wit some heat...but this dude is bumpin his gums left and right about shit and for him to get beat up and then make excuses about it...come on man....when it comes down to the nitty gritty he shouldn't have been talkin greasy about 50 in the first place seeing that he don't know the mu'fucka...i understand that he was ridin wit his boss...but even prince don't know shit about that shit....they goin off what they hear from irv ...and it's pretty pathetic how they're calling the whole incident another g unit publicity stunt...ain't look like there was a stunt man in that situation

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Fuck it. All I know is Yuk is tight and I haven't even heard of Spider Loc. Fuck G Unit. They only do that shit to up their album sales.

May 10, 2002
Spider Loc dont want it with J. Prince, thats why Yuk really didnt get roughed up, Yuk makes a lot of money for J Prince, If you were J Prince wouldnt you go all out to protect your investment,

If anything it makes Spider Loc look like a bitch cuz Yuk was out numbered to the fullest, obviously Spider Loc didnt want face the consequences for doing something extreme.

Jan 2, 2003
Playa510 said:
If anything it makes Spider Loc look like a bitch cuz Yuk was out numbered to the fullest, obviously Spider Loc didnt want face the consequences for doing something extreme.
HONESTLY, this is what it kinda sounds like to me...

if spider was out numberin yuk then y the fuck didnt yuk get beat down (well accordingly to the gossiping schoolgirl who started this thread he did....but ANYWAY)

it sounds like from whats being released now the situaton wasnt ALL THAT and spider DIDNT REALLY DO SHIT....

but with homos like the person who started this thread....stupid ass rumors go around...