YUKMOUTH GETS JACKED AND BEAT DOWN BY SPIDER LOC OF G-UNIT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
All I know is that was the biggest mistake Spider Loc made in his whole life. He wasn't even part of the beef anyways. Spider Loc's G Unit cd will never drop bc that nigga is gonna take a ride in the trunk and will be missing forever once J Prince and Rap A Lot mafia get they hands on his ass.

May 2, 2002
thats IF J Prince decided to do anything.. he's big time. this little incident might not concern him that much. Im sure hes got bigger fish to fry than some ghetto g-unit slave named "spider locc".

Feb 1, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
All I know is that was the biggest mistake Spider Loc made in his whole life. He wasn't even part of the beef anyways. Spider Loc's G Unit cd will never drop bc that nigga is gonna take a ride in the trunk and will be missing forever once J Prince and Rap A Lot mafia get they hands on his ass.
Homie you need to stop confusing rappers and record label ceo's with real gangstaz. J prince ain't gonna put Spider in a trunk over a chain homie, yuk's people the regime are a rap group not a gang.
Spider is a gangbanger who just happens to rap man, I got fam who know Spider from the Block not the Booth.
Spider is a respected member from Tha Most Gang aka East Coast Crip,the biggest Crip gang in L.A. homie so the mistake would be J.prince's not Spider's.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Unless you are family or on the payroll of either rapper....

I don't see why anyone should be arguing about someone else's beef...

THATS WACC and I'm not feelin folkz on that level.

SAVE THAT ENERGY TO RUN YOUR OWN WORLD AND HANDLE YOUR OWN BEEF...

60 cents-even if you didn't ask for it

Aug 14, 2003
D-Locc60 said:
Unless you are family or on the payroll of either rapper....

I don't see why anyone should be arguing about someone else's beef...

THATS WACC and I'm not feelin folkz on that level.

SAVE THAT ENERGY TO RUN YOUR OWN WORLD AND HANDLE YOUR OWN BEEF...

60 cents-even if you didn't ask for it
1 OF THE FEW BEST POSTS IN THIS BULLSHIT ASS THREAD. AND MORE THAN THE MAJORITY HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD OF SPIDER, FUCK IT, THIS IS STUPID, QUIT TALKIN, SEE EM IN THE STREETS. GET MONEY.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
the HELL with g-unit.....YUK is STILL the shit.....

even if the nigga did get caught slippin.....he was outnumbered...it was his time to get it

And spider -loc sukker punched him?.......GAY....and wasnt BAD AZZ outnumbered in the club that one nite too when he got beat down?

Feb 8, 2003
50 KAL said:
Homie you need to stop confusing rappers and record label ceo's with real gangstaz. J prince ain't gonna put Spider in a trunk over a chain homie, yuk's people the regime are a rap group not a gang.
Spider is a gangbanger who just happens to rap man, I got fam who know Spider from the Block not the Booth.
Spider is a respected member from Tha Most Gang aka East Coast Crip,the biggest Crip gang in L.A. homie so the mistake would be J.prince's not Spider's.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
Fuck both them niggas.

Duece Out!

Jun 1, 2003
AGENT707 said:
HONESTLY, this is what it kinda sounds like to me...

if spider was out numberin yuk then y the fuck didnt yuk get beat down (well accordingly to the gossiping schoolgirl who started this thread he did....but ANYWAY)

it sounds like from whats being released now the situaton wasnt ALL THAT and spider DIDNT REALLY DO SHIT....

but with homos like the person who started this thread....stupid ass rumors go around...
i just posted what other sites posted ...yuk didn't get fucked up but at the time when i posted this thread there were no pics or nothin of dude...and i still think yuks a bitch...he can call to ask for his chain back but he can't call ta squab? set up a meeting...im pretty sure spider would squab

Jun 10, 2002
I mean Yuk is cool, but man He needs to focus on his music and quit always trying to diss Niggas. I heard the mixtape he put out would have been better if he would have actually done more then talk about how much of a fag 50 cent is and dis everybody else in g-unit.

Jun 14, 2002
All Bullshit

This beef shit look fake from both sides because in the pic it shows spider holdin up a gold regime piece and when you see yukmouths pic you see nothing but diamonds and no gold fuck, all this rap beef its all bullshit to sell records until some idiots get involved and people start getting killed over sillyass punk shit, i cant believe niggas still snatch chains like lil bitches, is he that broke?

May 26, 2005
nigga spider loc is a straight poodel ass nigga tryin ta cop c-bo style n shit!!! niggas is straight weenie's n shit..nigga thiz northern cali nigga we do it movin!!! fuck g-unit ass niggaz all on 50 dick n shit..niggaz wanna suck him up n shit,,.,,nigga aint got no slapz//erveything is made for that nigga!! YUKMOUTH shits on spider loc,, nigga iz a stright joke..wanna be commercial ass nigga needs to get his fuckin beared takin off mayn!!!! YAY area nigga wut thizzzzz it..fuck all u bitch ass scraps!!!

May 26, 2005
nigga spiderloc bites c-bo style n shit like a fuckin POODEL

niggaz a stright weenie..u a bitch made nigga..tryin ta sound jus like bo!! nigga thiz northern cali!!! fuckin dick rider on a monkey ass nigga 50..niggaz a joke blood why u all up on his meat!!>????nigga u aint fittint a sell shit!!! nigga YUKMOUTH is rider nigga,, if u can be seen u be touched u fuckin softy!! that yay area ya bitch!! get off 50 meat!!!!!!