Yukmouth and J diggs beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2005
Only cornballs think yuk called the police. Bunch of weirdo haters, he already said that someone from the grocery store called the police, or something like that. Why would Yuk call the police and no one got arrested or he didnt even get his chain back. Than why did he call the police for? For a shoulder to cry on?

Sep 23, 2006
Only cornballs think yuk called the police. Bunch of weirdo haters, he already said that someone from the grocery store called the police, or something like that. Why would Yuk call the police and no one got arrested or he didnt even get his chain back. Than why did he call the police for? For a shoulder to cry on?
Read below, sorry man but Yuk called the cops and filed a police report

Don't catch feelings ok

WMBF NEWS

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles police want to talk to Suge Knight after a rapper initially accused the former Death Row Records chief of robbing him before recanting the story.

Detective Jeff Briscoe says 35-year-old Jerold Ellis, who uses the name Yukmouth, reported he was talking to Knight on Monday night in a Woodland Hills supermarket parking lot about a debt that another rapper allegedly owes Knight.

Yukmouth filed a police report saying 10 other men arrived, knocked him down and took his watch, medallion and other jewelry worth $92,000. He wasn't badly hurt and declined medical treatment.

Briscoe says Ellis identified Knight as a suspect but later recanted. However, the stolen items haven't been recovered and the investigation continues. The Associated Press couldn't immediately reach Knight for comment.

May 22, 2006
^^^^that article published by associated press. Its legit as it gets. Anyone who debates that n defends yuk is an unconditional dick rider/snitch condoner.

Props: 94509
Feb 8, 2003
I wish death on no man.

Especially a man with children (raising them or not)

....but mark my words, someone is gonna shoot J.Diggs dead on sight.

That man is a bully, & nobody likes a bully.

Hanging with Suge don't make you a gangster, just ask Vanilla Ice.

Even Suge has seen his day with the pavement. Anybody can get it.

its true i been also said that on here too. a bullet will put that ashy nigga down. one these young cats that dont give a fuck will blast the perm off his head

Feb 8, 2003
Don't catch feelings ok

WMBF NEWS

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles police want to talk to Suge Knight after a rapper initially accused the former Death Row Records chief of robbing him before recanting the story.

Detective Jeff Briscoe says 35-year-old Jerold Ellis, who uses the name Yukmouth, reported he was talking to Knight on Monday night in a Woodland Hills supermarket parking lot about a debt that another rapper allegedly owes Knight.

Yukmouth filed a police report saying 10 other men arrived, knocked him down and took his watch, medallion and other jewelry worth $92,000. He wasn't badly hurt and declined medical treatment.

Briscoe says Ellis identified Knight as a suspect but later recanted. However, the stolen items haven't been recovered and the investigation continues. The Associated Press couldn't immediately reach Knight for comment.

it was funny cracking jokes about yuk losing his chain but none of us really know what really happened that day.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
Anybody can get robbed
exactly the toughest muhuckas take ls and get robbed. you win some and you lose some. only a stupid muthafucka will die over not giving up a chain with a gun drawn on them. if you not armed give that shit up live and comeback for revenge get the last laugh. solution is carry protection or dont wear your shit in certain atmospheres bc thats like putting food in front of a wild animals face.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
exactly the toughest muhuckas take ls and get robbed. you win some and you lose some. only a stupid muthafucka will die over not giving up a chain with a gun drawn on them. if you not armed give that shit up live and comeback for revenge get the last laugh. solution is carry protection or dont wear your shit in certain atmospheres bc thats like putting food in front of a wild animals face.
Or you can calm down on the tough guy talk...less people will want to test you...as soon as you claim to be about that life, then expect the heat to be brought to you more..

Props: Mr G

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Real shit to D @Darkshowdown and HIM @HIM

but HIM @HIM even when you mindin your own doin you it's muthafukkas still out there trippin on THAT!..lol

like...nigga really is you trippin on the way I'm WALKIN???.....the way I LOOKED at you???....you mad cause I'm wearin (insert color)...?????

I hate some people sometimes.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Real shit to D @Darkshowdown and HIM @HIM

but HIM @HIM even when you mindin your own doin you it's muthafukkas still out there trippin on THAT!..lol

like...nigga really is you trippin on the way I'm WALKIN???.....the way I LOOKED at you???....you mad cause I'm wearin (insert color)...?????

I hate some people sometimes.
I agree, but i'm saying the funk is brought to you MORE when you claim to live that life...

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
^^^^that article published by associated press. Its legit as it gets. Anyone who debates that n defends yuk is an unconditional dick rider/snitch condoner.
I could give a fuck less about how real and ganster yuk is, but if someone has something insured, and wants to file a claim, there usually needs to be a police report. That doesnt mean yuk snitched. Maybe he did, I could care less, but 'filing a police report' is not the same as telling.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
WILLIAM BREED ‏ W @williambreed 11h
L @LiL PaperdUpMess yo money is a real issue nigga ya rent only 850 ya car note 2months behind yo girl is cool with my bitch so I know the real

WILLIAM BREED ‏ W @williambreed 11h
L @LiL PaperdUpMess tell yo girl stop callin my bitch withher problems and I wouldn't know u bout to loose the car and u behind 2months

say it isn't so?

::

Feb 8, 2003
Or you can calm down on the tough guy talk...less people will want to test you...as soon as you claim to be about that life, then expect the heat to be brought to you more..
yeah thats true too. but i was speaking in general of like of being rob for no reason like being in the wrong place at wrong time, around wrong niggas or being robbed for being affiliated with certain people. theres several scenerios that can go down.

Last edited: