Yukmouth and J diggs beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
most rappers are like 5'5" it sucks when they funk w/people that have normal physical attributes they get treated like women because they're woman sized.

it's unfortunate because to do gangster rap you have to say all kinds of crazy shit like you're 7'7". i don't know why so many short frail fucks are good at rapping. probably because when you weigh 130 lbs you have to be good at talking and get your persona straight just to survive and that's basically the rap game in a nutshell.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2008
I give Yuk respect for still running his mouth after every time that he got beat down/robbed. Shows me he ain't scared for such things to happen to him again. Or maybe that's because he is used to it.
If he acted scared his 200 fans that he has left wouldn't rock with him so he has to keep the front going for them. It's sad niggas can't be themselves and make music about it. They're stuck in the character they created to get them out of the ghetto. Now that they out they gotta stay in that character to make money. Rick Ross is a another nigga just like Yuk. Only thing is he got the money to hire security.