Yukmouth and J diggs beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
In terms of being able to look n the mirror. Yuk is known for 3 things.. Getting robbed, filing police reports and 5 on it. Yuk is a bad representative of the bay. He starts phony beef to try an get attention and only takes "L's". Suge jacks him for close to a mil n jewelry and big bad yuk does nothin but call the cops. The big bad boss yuk dialing police numbers n filing reports. That's on u if u think he's better than diggs but I stand behind my opinion
So you dont like his demeanor. I see.

I dont give a shit about his personality traits, or how he acts, or what he does on his own watch. Im not his fuckin dad or his AA sponsor. I care about his music. And his music >>>>>>>>>>>> J.Diggs...and its not even close.

BTW, Yuk has had mosre success on one SONG, than Diggs has had in his entire existence on the planet Earth. And you want to bitch about "making the bay look bad"? Homie, this is ENTERTAINMENT. Your favorite rapper is probably more of a bitch than you care to admit to yourself. Time to grow up and learn about the world.

May 22, 2006
So you dont like his demeanor. I see.

I dont give a shit about his personality traits, or how he acts, or what he does on his own watch. Im not his fuckin dad or his AA sponsor. I care about his music. And his music >>>>>>>>>>>> J.Diggs...and its not even close.

BTW, Yuk has had mosre success on one SONG, than Diggs has had in his entire existence on the planet Earth. And you want to bitch about "making the bay look bad"? Homie, this is ENTERTAINMENT. Your favorite rapper is probably more of a bitch than you care to admit to yourself. Time to grow up and learn about the world.
I never been a fan of yuk music. And I definitely care bout the chatachter of artists I support. If u don't mind fake shit that's cool, that's on u.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I never been a fan of yuk music. And I definitely care bout the chatachter of artists I support. If u don't mind fake shit that's cool, that's on u.
lol breh aint nobody claiming to like fake shit but the simple fact you came in here spouting out rumors like a 13 year old girl, & you only speculating cause you know none of the involved parties... it says a lot about your character or lack there of.

but thank you for your opinion on how much better you think J.Diggs is over Yuk... everyone was waiting to hear what phncke of the siccness was thinking on the subject.

...now get off J. Diggs' nuts breh, you are SWANGIN on em as of late.

May 9, 2002
Again, rap is like any other music...its entertainment. Everything you hear is "fake shit".

Im sorry that you think Spice 1 shot a million people, Lynch at babies, and Too Short pimped every woman in the world.

May 22, 2006
lol breh aint nobody claiming to like fake shit but the simple fact you came in here spouting out rumors like a 13 year old girl, & you only speculating cause you know none of the involved parties... it says a lot about your character or lack there of.

but thank you for your opinion on how much better you think J.Diggs is over Yuk... everyone was waiting to hear what phncke of the siccness was thinking on the subject.

...now get off J. Diggs' nuts breh, you are SWANGIN on em as of late.
Go head n point out the "rumor" ur referring to. N go head n point out the diggs jockage. U spoutin nonsense n actin like this ain't the place to give an opinion on somethin

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Go head n point out the "rumor" ur referring to. N go head n point out the diggs jockage. U spoutin nonsense n actin like this ain't the place to give an opinion on somethin
the fuck are you a 911 dispatcher talking calls like "oh THE Yukmouth? ....sure Ill have an officer out right away"

You heard Yuk called the police on Suge Knight & ran with it like you knew any of the involved parties.

Breh you speak in rumors & that is a female tendency, thats all Im sayin.

Do you breh, but fix your pigtails first.

May 22, 2006
the fuck are you a 911 dispatcher talking calls like "oh THE Yukmouth? ....sure Ill have an officer out right away"

You heard Yuk called the police on Suge Knight & ran with it like you knew any of the involved parties.

Breh you speak in rumors & that is a female tendency, thats all Im sayin.

Do you breh, but fix your pigtails first.
Don't catch feelings ok

WMBF NEWS

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles police want to talk to Suge Knight after a rapper initially accused the former Death Row Records chief of robbing him before recanting the story.

Detective Jeff Briscoe says 35-year-old Jerold Ellis, who uses the name Yukmouth, reported he was talking to Knight on Monday night in a Woodland Hills supermarket parking lot about a debt that another rapper allegedly owes Knight.

Yukmouth filed a police report saying 10 other men arrived, knocked him down and took his watch, medallion and other jewelry worth $92,000. He wasn't badly hurt and declined medical treatment.

Briscoe says Ellis identified Knight as a suspect but later recanted. However, the stolen items haven't been recovered and the investigation continues. The Associated Press couldn't immediately reach Knight for comment.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Don't catch feelings ok

WMBF NEWS

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles police want to talk to Suge Knight after a rapper initially accused the former Death Row Records chief of robbing him before recanting the story.

Detective Jeff Briscoe says 35-year-old Jerold Ellis, who uses the name Yukmouth, reported he was talking to Knight on Monday night in a Woodland Hills supermarket parking lot about a debt that another rapper allegedly owes Knight.

Yukmouth filed a police report saying 10 other men arrived, knocked him down and took his watch, medallion and other jewelry worth $92,000. He wasn't badly hurt and declined medical treatment.

Briscoe says Ellis identified Knight as a suspect but later recanted. However, the stolen items haven't been recovered and the investigation continues. The Associated Press couldn't immediately reach Knight for comment.