yukmouth albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2007
So far?
My Fav's

Thug Lord : The New Testament
UGA V.1
Godzilla
All the THUG LORDS albums w/C-bo

for the rest yadadadada.................

Mar 26, 2007
Quick said:
Yuk doesnt have a album thats better then the Thugged out; The albualtion cd.........

That one was hard but I think the Thug lord : New Testament was way better, he came more harder with the lyrics and everything.

Then again all of Yuks cd's are hard..but we all have our fav's.

Apr 25, 2002
It's close but my favorite is

THUGLORD: THE NEW TESTAMENT

All of YUK'S cds get play to me. THUGGED OUT: THE ALBULATION is super dope too and UGA VOL. 1 is straight fire. YUK is my favorite solo artist (living). No one is touching YUK to me. He's the most versatile artist out of CALI and he does gangsta sh*t, hyphy music, lyrical sh*t, etc... all with ease.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I liked exactly half of New Testament. But the weak songs are worth it for the better songs. Not an album but you should check out his Million Dollar Mixtape thas some good shit mixtape wise.

Mar 26, 2007
Young Lou said:
THUGLORD: THE NEW TESTAMENT

All of YUK'S cds get play to me. THUGGED OUT: THE ALBULATION is super dope too and UGA VOL. 1 is straight fire. YUK is my favorite solo artist (living). No one is touching YUK to me. He's the most versatile artist out of CALI and he does gangsta sh*t, hyphy music, lyrical sh*t, etc... all with ease.

Hell yeah I agree....:siccness: :siccness: :siccness: :siccness:

Jan 13, 2007
Shit i been listening to Yukmouth for hella long now he mos definately my favorite rapper that mothafucka comes hard almost everydamn time he spits that gangsta shit bottom line his shits hard as fuck... All his CD's good but i gotta say Thugged Out and Thug Lord but all his shit is fire like i said... Can't wait for new album to drop tho coppin that on the first day