YUK UGA3???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
when uga 3 droppin? bays wack right now he need 2 drop that shyt so we can bump sum quality shyt dat slump..and he always ups his lyric game when it come to da uga series so Yuk stop smokin n drop it mayn! cuz u know its gona get pushed back ATLEAST 5 times b4 it drops...yaddadda!! word life!!!

May 20, 2008
how bout another classic album,it seem like he dont do much solo work no more,thats what i been missin,hes defintly one of the hardest out the bay,i hate the mixtapes cuz i feel like he could do lot more better shit not to say that they dont be tight,its just that shit be a bit to much like the times when he was on that beef shit 24/7. i just kinda wanted to listen to him rap instead of talkin bout this beef shit....dude is a real dope artist

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
^^ lol he just came out with one, which is FIRE by the way. Yuk is the best rapper out in the entire game right now, YES i said it. Yuks lyrical wordplay matched with his ability to keep up with the times is uncontested. Plus hes fun to watch on all his DVD's doin what bosses do and anything he comes out with im coppin. Hes the only rapper that can get away with saying " i got bitches eating my asscheeks out, suckin my dick and lickin my toe jam!" hahahhahah yuk is a beast." u throwin elbows dog im throwin bottles at em'! My nigga just got paroled i threw a model at em!" BAM!!!!! YUK < EVERY RAPPER

Feb 19, 2008
he said he gonna name it west coast don....but who the fuck knows when....and he got couple tracks on his myspace and they dont look like yuk songz were used too.....its the same shit on radio....i got 1000 cars 1000 bitchez...million houses....watever happen to the stories and shit....yuk and z-ro should do an album together....o chea n rescue 911 is prolly top 10 storytelling song.....

Feb 23, 2005
Yuk fell the fuck off and Im not a hater at all... cuz I used to love his shit
MDMP was prolly one of the most awaited bay album and its a disapointement
and all his latest releases UGA Eye Candy, City Of Limits Mixtape... are just trash
Im still lookin forward new Yuk music but I dont expect crazy things now

Jan 18, 2006
Yuk fell the fuck off and Im not a hater at all... cuz I used to love his shit
MDMP was prolly one of the most awaited bay album and its a disapointement
and all his latest releases UGA Eye Candy, City Of Limits Mixtape... are just trash
Im still lookin forward new Yuk music but I dont expect crazy things now
You must want that old mob shit cuz MDMP definitely aint a classic but its a well rounded album. Even Rap a Lot hating as hard as they did couldnt fuck the album up. The only rapper that has had as much impact as Yuk to me is Nickatina. I know a lot of folks dont really like Nickatina or dont like what hes put out lately but he has one of the best collections of tracks not so much albums but i cant count how many mixed cds ive put together of his