YUK UGA3???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
yall are crazy, yeah maybe yuk has some not ok songs, but overall NOBODY can fuck with yuk lyrically. Like i said, you cant name nobody that has kept up with the times better and managed to stay relevant in the game like yuk. Yuk ripped "im a drug dealer", "corner store" "cant slang dope foeava" "shine like me" and "mobsta mobsta" was one of his SICKEST VERSES EVER!! "at the candy shop boxed up like jelly beans!" hahha yuk is a monster. These days u are lucky to find an album with that many good songs. Yuk hasnt dropped in 4 years and hes stil runnin around town push S550's. Hes a business man, he got hunned racks products all over the gheto, he puts on the best DVD's and he never gets played out. Plus he never backs down from a challenge, i dont care what no one says, but when yuk was beefin wit game, yuk tore him a new asshole with that "game over" track. That was one of the best diss tracks ive ever heard period.

Yuk is the best rapper in the game. and all these other clowns wish they could have that type of longevity.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Canibus should not even be mentioned in the same sentence as Yuk, Canibus is good at punchline backrap rap and THATS IT, NOTHING ELSE, YUK is good at Battle Rap, Party Rap, Gangsta Rap, Conscience Rap, and much more, if yall cant see the amazing talent that Yukmizzle has than u are trippen.

Oct 28, 2005
cannibus fell off..only had maybe 1 track that everyone knows..n supposedly hes more known then Yuk..but Yuks track record will destroy this nigga for another lifetime...u cant compare cannibus to Yuk..Yuks hustle alone is 10 times that of cannibus..haha thats a joke to even mention cannibus..and nobody else especially in the bay cant fuck wit this nigga..not even YA Boy..i want somebody to name sum1 from da bay dats a harder spitter then Yuk...even Dre said Yuk his fav rapper and Yuk will eat anybody in da rap game..dont believe me buy ghetto celebritities..

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Listen to yuks verse on godzilla on the song called "what it do" and tell me he didnt just rape ur favorite MC.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
Backpacker Trash, Yuk will stop a mud hole in that fools head.
you so tough...lol....by the way dude asked who's better LYRICALLY and both canibus and elzhi are miles ahead of yuk....and i think everyone (outside of bay area forums) agrees with that.....

now if yuk is better at making songs about his louis vuitton bags that's another story...but LYRICALLY he ain't all that anymore....

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
you so tough...lol....by the way dude asked who's better LYRICALLY and both canibus and elzhi are miles ahead of yuk....and i think everyone (outside of bay area forums) agrees with that.....

now if yuk is better at making songs about his louis vuitton bags that's another story...but LYRICALLY he ain't all that anymore....
"My closet look like a louie vuitton catalog, louie luggage, louie belt, louie briefcase, lou backpack , louie sneaks i aint a cheapskate!"

haha killen em', u obviously aint fly enough to relate.

Jan 18, 2006
canibus sucks,

i cant believe after all the shit talking you do about bay area and major artists,

you would say canibus is good,

dude got buried by LL cool J
LL didnt bury him, Canibus buried himself by making terrible albums and it just so happens the best track he put was that diss to LL

Feb 10, 2008
yall are crazy, yeah maybe yuk has some not ok songs, but overall NOBODY can fuck with yuk lyrically. Like i said, you cant name nobody that has kept up with the times better and managed to stay relevant in the game like yuk. Yuk ripped "im a drug dealer", "corner store" "cant slang dope foeava" "shine like me" and "mobsta mobsta" was one of his SICKEST VERSES EVER!! "at the candy shop boxed up like jelly beans!" hahha yuk is a monster. These days u are lucky to find an album with that many good songs. Yuk hasnt dropped in 4 years and hes stil runnin around town push S550's. Hes a business man, he got hunned racks products all over the gheto, he puts on the best DVD's and he never gets played out. Plus he never backs down from a challenge, i dont care what no one says, but when yuk was beefin wit game, yuk tore him a new asshole with that "game over" track. That was one of the best diss tracks ive ever heard period.

Yuk is the best rapper in the game. and all these other clowns wish they could have that type of longevity.
real talk ........

yuk is the best rapper out there ive said it for years .... i dont give a fuhk what people think for me lyrically yuk is untouchable . some of the shit he says damn ... yall forget that yuk is the one that writes all his songs right down to the choruses .

no other rapper can compete with yuks discography from his luniz shit to his solo shit yukmouth is truely the most underrated rapper period......

some of the lines that he comes out with are straight fire ........

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
real talk ........

yuk is the best rapper out there ive said it for years .... i dont give a fuhk what people think for me lyrically yuk is untouchable . some of the shit he says damn ... yall forget that yuk is the one that writes all his songs right down to the choruses .

no other rapper can compete with yuks discography from his luniz shit to his solo shit yukmouth is truely the most underrated rapper period......

some of the lines that he comes out with are straight fire ........
lol, 40s 11 solos & 3 click albums at the very least compete wit it.