You're fucking right I voted for Trump!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
Is anybody else tired of hearing the race debate every fucking day since the day they were born? Everybody is racist or does racial profiling to an extent it doesn't necessarily mean your a bad person or hate the other race just certain people from other races get on your fucking nerves sometimes. Today I got an email from our building security saying 3 young black dudes have been robbing people for cell phones by 12th street Bart spraying them with pepper spray punching them and taking the phones. I'm on Bart today after work black dude sat next to me asked to use my phone I told him hell naw I don't let people use my phone. If it was an old Asian lady, Mexican working man, business looking white dude or a educated black guy I would of probably let them use my phone. This dude was sagging his skinny jeans and fit the description so I racial profiled his ass lol. He could of been cool but I don't know that fool does that make me racist ?

Nov 24, 2003
Anyone care to explain to me why they think being a globalist is a bad thing, and/or why the alternative of a divided planet engulfed in constant conflict is superior?

Apr 25, 2002
if you voted for trump you are racist, xenophobic and a gay basher.
if you voted for hillary, you are not.

zero people who voted for hillary are racist, xenophobic and love LGBT's.

that's what i've learned.

a lot of these liberals really are ignorant dumb fucks.

Bill Clinton signed into law that marriage is between man and woman.

Hillary was against gay marriage up until she started her run for presidency.

Obama wasnt for gay marriage until he ran for his 2nd term.

yet these protesters with their rainbow flags act scared all of a sudden.

it's disgusting how the Democrats pander and disgusting how people eat it up.

Apr 25, 2002
It's more disgusting that people actually think that either party gives a flying fuck about them. They don't. It's much easier for the establishment to get things done with a strongly divided nation than one that hates both parties equally, as we all should.

fuck both parties. fuck the 2 party system. but fuck the Democratic party harder.

Republicans don't base their elections on give give give. sure they take money and give favors to Wall St and the rest of America's elite class, but it's no different than what the Democrats do. difference is the Democrats act like they dont do that, and liberals believe it. Republicans don't use the black/mexican struggle to get voted in. there's been a few Republicans the last few years (including Trump) sayin they'd help "us", and that the Democrats dont do shit to help us, but Democrats pander to us all day while not doin shit. Democrats also like to say the Republican party is racist, but all i see the Democrats do is race bait. they divide the nation so they can steady keep office and pay. i know a lot of Republicans were not supporting Trump. good. i hope this starts a divide in the R party (kinda like the Tea Party did) and plants a seed for a third or more party(s). i also hope the D party crumbles, but i dont see that happening. it looks strong as ever, even after it came out that they rigged the shit against Bernie.