You're fucking right I voted for Trump!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
BUTCHER 206 is like the only real one in here!

i notice a lot of fuckers.. were talking shit.. and or giving props to people against me..
for the most part... is Butcher the last honest Member ? I vote him for Next President!

i'm taking notes on the shit talking and neg props to me on this fucking thread...
can't wait to make a new video !

ha aha aha haha ha aha ah ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Butcher will get a shout out.. not sure about the rest of you.. might just be disses for your asses!
but be happy you even get mentioned in my fucking video..
ha aha haa haha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 9, 2002
While i like the idea that Trump brings as a whole (politicans suck, lets burn this muthafucka down), at a granular level (policies) he is trying to dismantle things that would set in motion economical catastrophy for not only US, but many trading partners.

I get the whole "grab em by the pussy" thing is hilarious, because...well, it is. But it gives a glimpse of the kind of man we just put in office. Racist, xenophobe, and sexist. I cant believe this guy has a daughter. I fear for my sons future with this guy in office.

And no, Hillary was not much of a better choice...she would have failed IMHO. But she was the lesser of the two evils. Too bad Bernie didnt have enough resources to win the primaries. He would have beat Trump in a land slide.