your room

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
I NEVER MAKE MY BED BUT MY ROOM ISNT MESSY. IT'S LIKE THIS, SOMETIMES IT MAY LOOK A LITTLE CLUTTERED BUT I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE EVERYTHING THING IS AND I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT WHEN PPL COMIN IN AND MOVE SHIT AROUND

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
MY SHIT IS CLEAN - BED MADE - CLOTHES IN ORDER - HATS ON RACK - SHOES LOOKING SAUCY IN ORDER - O.C.D. I THINK I GET REAL STONED & CLEAN .......

BUT THE OTHER HALF IS THE WOMENS SIDE , HEELS EVERYWHERE , G-STRINGS ALL OVER THE FLOOR - MESSY BITCH

BUT I LOVE HER .

May 27, 2009
I keep my apartment clean, but the room stays fairly messy. Not dirty, just clothes on the floor, shoes next to the rack and papers and shit all over the dresser.

The rest of the place is clean though. I put all my shit away, and have someone come in and mop the floors, hit the bathrooms, etc, once a month.

The only time in my life when I had a clean room was when I was married.

Oct 18, 2003
i keep my room organized but i got to clean up dust every now and then. the more organized the less you got to clean just make the bed and dust / vac and throw out the trash.

i remember being in my homies room getting high and found toe nails on the floor nasty fucker!

clean up your damn room! floor look'n like an outlaw bar and shit with sun flour seeds dirt and what not.

if your living quarters are clean the less stressed you feel. thats just how i am about it.