your room

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
whats the deal with your room. is it always messy and dirty or always organized and clean. how often do you clean shit off the ground. how often do you make your bed? do you vaccuum your shit often?

my shit is mad dirty right now. i havent really cleaned it good for like a month or so. i half ass clean it in the mean time but never put in work to get it spotless. i never really paid attention do it until right now. its kinda gross. it hasnt been vaccuum in days either or dusted. its not super nasty tho.

my bed is never really made unless its the weekend then I make it. but right now all the sheets and comforter off and all rolled together and shit. lol

whats your shit lookin like?

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
im talkin bout bedroom specially. where your bed is and where you sleep at night (not the couch)

I have a bed and 2 couches in my bedroom... plus a walk-in closet (stay out Marty's) Shit stays picked up, because when I bring a chick over... I don't want her to think I'm an immature little kid that can't handle pickin' up after myself... :ermm: