Your go to brew

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
Good idea to be checking bottle dates and expiration dates on IPAs. they dont last too long. I bet the hop flavor fell off on that green bullet and it became malty. My current go to IPA is St Archer IPA in the can. great bitter hop flavor. I have one hopocalypse left that I need to crack soon (probaly my top 3 favorite IPA). Also look out for Knee Deep Lupulin river, very good stuff.

Just went to the store to get the last Green Bullet... It expired a month ago and I tried to get it half off and then those cunts was like "well technically we can't even sell you this beer" so anyway I paid $9 for another beer today

Mar 21, 2009
well, that IPA is the reason why your Mom is drinkin with me and you're drinkin Coors with your dad....puta
Sorry didn't know you were the mayor of beer. You are gay with your dad and he told me you're not even good at it. Die of the aids you have given your wife and children. You will die a slow gay death. IPA with be served at your wake for all THE faggotos in beer town. Brixton is a shithole I suggest you save your money that you spend on IPAs so your daughter Sarah can buy a toy before she dies of the gay aids she was born with because you couldn't keep your butt away from your dads penis.

Jan 30, 2007
Sorry didn't know you were the mayor of beer. You are gay with your dad and he told me you're not even good at it. Die of the aids you have given your wife and children. You will die a slow gay death. IPA with be served at your wake for all THE faggotos in beer town. Brixton is a shithole I suggest you save your money that you spend on IPAs so your daughter Sarah can buy a toy before she dies of the gay aids she was born with because you couldn't keep your butt away from your dads penis.

That was a disappointing rebuttal. I expect more from you next time