Your go to brew

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2014
Torpedo and Brown Shugga on deck this weekend. Funny thing is I grabbed a bottle of it at Bevmo before seeing it on here.. then got the porter. It was not bad.

Am I the only one that thinks Blue Moon is overrated and lost its 'taste'? I'd rather go for a Pyramid Apricot Ale or Shock Top
i used to drink blue moon or shock top every weekend...now i cant stand the stuff...same thing happened to me with widmer brothers hef

Jun 23, 2005
Drunk off a 4 pack of goose island bourbon county stout. 13.8% abv, but drinks slot smoother than that. I bought a case so I have 5 4 packs left that I will cellar for the next 5 years and open sporadically. I been cellarinf beer for a year now, started with firestobe walked 17 anniversary ale. Copped all the firedtone release beers (parabola, sucaba, velvet merkin, stickeemonkee, double DBA) and been letting em cellar. Also got old rasPutin barrel aged and not barrel aged. Sierra Nevada narwhal and barrel aged narwhal. Stone guardian. A few more thay im too drunk to think of

May 22, 2006
Drunk off a 4 pack of goose island bourbon county stout. 13.8% abv, but drinks slot smoother than that. I bought a case so I have 5 4 packs left that I will cellar for the next 5 years and open sporadically. I been cellarinf beer for a year now, started with firestobe walked 17 anniversary ale. Copped all the firedtone release beers (parabola, sucaba, velvet merkin, stickeemonkee, double DBA) and been letting em cellar. Also got old rasPutin barrel aged and not barrel aged. Sierra Nevada narwhal and barrel aged narwhal. Stone guardian. A few more thay im too drunk to think of
On some grown man shit! Pretty cool

Feb 3, 2014
went to a beer walk in mountain view last weekend...lot of good beers...ballast points longfin lager sucks balls...calicraft has a beer called buzzerkeley thats not really my style but was surprisingly good...stones "delicious" ipa is actually fucking delicious...