Your go to brew

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2014
this weekend has green flash west coast ipa which was fucking phenomenal...green flash imperial ipa which wasnt that good...simtra by knee deep brewing great..saint archer pale ale ehh..stone ejoy by 04/20/15 great...hoptologist double ipa by knee deep and it was great...san pedro market or whatever its called in downtown sj is my favorite place in history...then i went bowling and had 129 miller lites..the end

Yeah Stone IPA, Drake's Degenizer IPa , Maximus IPA, Long Hammer IPA, Stargazer IPA, PinTail IPA, Sierria Nevada IPA, all IPAs are pretty good, Stone Ruination IPA etc.

Lately I do like some light beers. Mostly Miller High Life 40oz. But those are just after you drink the strong beer and just keep the buzz going something to sip on to keep buzzing till 3 am and chilling.

Apr 14, 2003
Damn I was still fuckin with Kokanee and Bud light last year? I still fucks with em on occasion but these days I just look for the nearest IPA. There's a lot of good local ones out here in Washington