Your Ambassador Pass Has Been Revoked Buddy!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Pm's I got from this uglypoet510

Thugpoet510 said:
LOL you ole bitch ass faggot,

I be on 27th & Garden all day, err day

come slide thur if u got problems
Yeah, dude must of REALLY wanted to see me, replying 6 months later, and giving me a general area, like he gonna be standing outside 24/7 so I can find him, what does he push around a ice cream cart or something? my reply

Arson said:
Ill just look for the ugliest mistake of a abortion that didnt happen standing around, and know its you right?
Then he sends me another reply.

Thugpoet510 said:
I'm not gone go back & forth with u no more, because thats hoe shit.

if you got problems with me you know where I be at and what I look like. I'm not hard to find.

Otherwise get off my dick.
then my reply.

Arson said:
Off your dick? you respond to a message i sent you like 6 months ago, go take some more shirtless pictures for the ladies or something you rat faced greasy bitch.
then his final gem

Thugpoet510 said:
I see you get a kick by talking recklessly on the internet.

Its all good, keep talking shit online because your a hoe. In real life you wouldn't even say a word to me, let alone talk like that.

I'm done with this childish shit.

Do you fam, and I'ma do me.
Why wouldnt I say shit to a Oompa-Loompa, with a face that looks like a giant scar with eyes, his only defense is id be scared to get his filth all over me, in beating his ass, you can tell he has 0 skills in personal hygiene, like dude needs help, god made him so horribly ugly so the world wouldnt be burdened by his inferior genes anymore, if he has any children, it would do the world a favor for somebody to toss them off the golden gate bridge, he is probley the ugliest person in all of oakland, the fact that somebody so horribly ugly would think they had a career in entertainment is mind blowing.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I could see this fool walking into a dermatologist, and the dr being in awe, calling in dr's from across the country to come look at his face, asking him if he would donate his skin to science when he dies and shit lol, trying to study it.

Nov 5, 2004
Why does dude's face look like a halfway finished jigsaw puzzle of the planet Mars?

Why the fuck does his face look like a never ending connect the dots puzzle?

Nov 5, 2004
I'm just still lol'ing at the fact that a douchebag nobody with severe acne had the nerve to think that he had the right to pull E-40's card.

Hilarious.