Your Ambassador Pass Has Been Revoked Buddy!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
I just went thru this entire thread again and probably gave out 100+ props. Here are the highlights.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this dude is gonna commit hari-kari and carve king of the o into his gut while playing that christina agalera song "i'm beautiful"
he look like a wooden rail at great america..
face lookin like some mutha fuckin red caviar.

nigga face look like arm motocyle injuries.

king of the O come through in the morning and eat the side of your lawn and shit and you be like damn i aint know the lawnmover came today..ole troll under the bridge ass nigga

this nigga whole life revolves around running into freeway traffic and snatching roadkill for dinner

face lookin like a strawberry toaster strudel

nigga face look liek a candy cane that fell in hella dirt hahahahaha
^ lmao i used that joke already good shit great minds thing alike

ole woodgrain face
lookin like this niggas legs

skin lookin like spidermans suit
coca cola classic can face my nigga face look like my dick when i fuck my bitch on her rag

ole burnt candle chin lookin nigga
ya boy melt at night and sleep inside of a cup

lmao

he be inside of a cup with two eyes at the top
WHY DUDES FACE GOT WORLD WAR 2 BUNKERS ALL OVER IT?
shut up, you ugly bastard
LMAO..his face looks like panacakes, when your makin em and they start bubblin on the top of em

lets be serious. clinically speaking, you are one rotund young male. that irregular jiggling sensation you receive from your abdomen whenever you make any sudden movements is subliminally telling you this daily.

your tri-hourly fajita carnitas diet compounded with an unsightly cottage cheese frosted flake textured face is wrecking any chances of you ever losing your virginity.

the fly mami's look at you say "madre de dios mi amigos, that is one fat day laborer! i'll bet my bottom peso that his name is gustavo !!"

i want to help... but how?

ahahaha you metabolite deficient central american. immolate your computer along with your guitar center purchased "25% off scratch and blemish discount clearance item" yamaha motif XS7 into a smoldering heap of scrap metal.

::
damn, i didnt know any of them mortal kombat fighters survived the fatility fall onto the spikes

congrats
I think he was cookin meth with his face.
MAN U MUTHAFUCKAZ ON SICCNESS IS STRAIGHT COMEDY! I LUV IT! YALL GON MAKE DUDE CARVE HIS FACE OFF
LOOK LIKE 2 FACE

BUT ON BOTH SIDES

4FACE LOLOLOL
DANNY TREJO AND JANET RENO HAD A BABY
im sorry god made you so ugly :(
king of the "o-my lord, what the fuck happened to your face"
dude dont even have a chin or a jaw line
I'd fuckin HATE to be his mirror...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
when this muthafucka said his face look like an apple cinnamon granola bar I damn near fell out the chair, good gracious!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Lol 40 aint neva been a political rapper. he makes music 2 drink 2 and im a huge alcoholic so thats why hes great. lol at seeking leadership from rappers anyway.

wheres ja rule!

*dave chapelles voice*

Nov 5, 2004
This man's face looks like the bottom of a Timberland boot.

His face looks like he took a dive into some boiling hot oatmeal and just let that shit sit on his face for days.

How is his face gonna look like a giant prune?

Nov 5, 2004
King of the O is the boogeyman.

He's the reason you were afraid to look under your bed at night as a kid.

King of the O really lives in your closet.

Nov 5, 2004
King of the O's face is the 8th continent.

His face has more speed bumps than the airport.

Dude has more acne than every teenage Harry Potter fan on earth combined.