Your Ambassador Pass Has Been Revoked Buddy!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2005
Oct 28, 2005
aite fuck it imma just say it like this..Yes E-40 HELLA benefited off of Mac Dres death..ex:dre started the hyphy movement and all of a sudden he dies right when its blowin up,then all of a sudden 40 comes out of no where and steals the movement from dre and makes tell me when to go and that resurrected his career..thats real talk right there think about it..he grew dreads like dre started wearin stunner shades but thats not the main point..Yes he should of said somethin about Oscar Grant BUT at the same time hes from vallejo and that didn't happen in vallejo it happened in da stack..so he aint any more obligated to say somethin than any rappers from oakland are cuz they should of said somethin first since it happened in their turf and not really 40's..and im not talkin about mistah fab im talkin about the OG rappers from oakland cuz they should of came out first and do something about it..so b4 u blame 40 blame the OG rappers from oakland first..1

Dec 4, 2006
I still don't see how E-40 benefited from the hyphy movement, yes he made an album and opened the doors a little bit..

All you folks do your homework and realize that he ain't really on the hyphy shit.....

king of the o's face also reminds me of an aluminium pollenator grinder ..

Sep 5, 2008
I still don't see how E-40 benefited from the hyphy movement, yes he made an album and opened the doors a little bit..

All you folks do your homework and realize that he ain't really on the hyphy shit.....

^^

not to mention the fact he got his deal/was working on his album way before dre died.

Yeah tell me when to go was on some hyphy shit, but he did nothing but give props to not only the originator by having keak on it, but having a rip to dre in it.

Jun 3, 2006
^^

not to mention the fact he got his deal/was working on his album way before dre died.

Yeah tell me when to go was on some hyphy shit, but he did nothing but give props to not only the originator by having keak on it, but having a rip to dre in it.
Dre you supposed to be on this one baby!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
do you cock blowers realize that 40 had gold and platinum albums before the funky ass hyphy shit? 40 been a boss. a real reputable dude. solid across the map. 40 dont owe 1 person shit. he dont have to march or walk or talk or none of that. his job is to bring the streets music. go ask the og's in the pen how 40 street cred is. bet his report card comes back 100% solid.

too many fuck boy's and not enough e 40's in the game.

Feb 15, 2008
How did just 40 steal the hyphy movement? Did'nt 85% of the bay go hyphy? I will say it again and again where were all of you people when 40 and the Federation did a song called hyphy? Mac Dre was alive and so was all of you and nobody said shit about it. Where were you when the Dummy came out? What about when 40 was on a song called supper sick wid it that was hyphy. Oh I get it none of them songs had a inpact like tell me when to go and 40 took it from a regional thing to a world wide thing but nobody came after him to keep the bay lit and keep it going so your mad now and need to blame somebody! I sure did nt see anybody mad when 40 brought MTV MY BLOCK TO THE BAY. Quit with that childish copy shit dre was not the 1st person with dreds in the bay. What would 40 look like if he said well I was the 1st with a range rover dre copied me, I was the first to have diffrent allias names dre copied me, I owned my label 1st dre copied me, I put out a compalation with all my artist 1st dre copied me, and I was the 1st rapper to use the word Tycoon Dre copied me. 40 is 1 of the orginal D BOY rappers do you hear about him being mad that jezzy,rick ross, and TI are now doing raps that him and Bila was doing in the 90's. This business is a business all about trends and fads, Just like any other business get over it and come with some new excuses.

For the record Tell me when to go was a big record but 40 non hyphy record U AND DAT was a HUGE record that took the album gold and him all around the world.

Feb 15, 2008
^Don't even bother anymore fam, the guy who started the thread can't even bring himself to come back here...
I understand that but 40 be out in public way to much where any of these pillow talkers could come up to him and have a conversation about the way they feel face to face instead of being on some message board or to there friends or to magazines or to whom ever. 40 dont be in anybody way he dont goaltend nobody and never speaks bad on anybody. I just cant sit back and let people try to spread poison on my dude especially when its not even close to the truth. All 40 has ever done is rep this bay shit 100% never once left the bay. All 40 has done is put out hella acts its not like he can sign the whole bay. The bay was once organized game now its organized lame but what else can you expect from the same place that made the term playa and the term hater.