Your Ambassador Pass Has Been Revoked Buddy!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
this dude is gonna commit hari-kari and carve king of the o into his gut while playing that christina agalera song "i'm beautiful"

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this niggas face causes cats to do this

nigga gets chased home by tabby cats every night be shuttin his apartment door to tthe sounds of loud hissing and clawing at his door and one cat just straight up looks in the window and says in plain english 'WE GON GET YOU NIGGA'

your boy sleeps in medical wrap like the invisible man lmao

Apr 23, 2006
nigga gets chased home by tabby cats every night be shuttin his apartment door to tthe sounds of loud hissing and clawing at his door and one cat just straight up looks in the window and says in plain english 'WE GON GET YOU NIGGA'
LMFAO cant beliee this thread is still alive

Jun 12, 2008
I BEEN SAID E40 WAS FAKE AND THAT THE NIGGA STOLE THE HYPHY MOVEMENT FROM DRE WHEN HE DIED

NIGGA E40 CAINT GET DR. DRE TO FUCK WITH HIM
THAT NIGGA IS A SUKKA

A KING OF THE O

I DID 7YEARS WITH BIG OSCAR GRANT
I FEEL YOU HOMIE

THAT NIGGA IS IMPEACHED

Apr 23, 2006
I BEEN SAID E40 WAS FAKE AND THAT THE NIGGA STOLE THE HYPHY MOVEMENT FROM DRE WHEN HE DIED

NIGGA E40 CAINT GET DR. DRE TO FUCK WITH HIM
THAT NIGGA IS A SUKKA

A KING OF THE O

I DID 7YEARS WITH BIG OSCAR GRANT
I FEEL YOU HOMIE

THAT NIGGA IS IMPEACHED
says the guy who is buildin a career off beef

answer me can you get dr dre to fuck with you??

can you even get people to sign up for your wannabe social network site??

were you at the protest??

edit:

Feb 8, 2003
"Is God another cop wantin to beat my ass if I don't go pop" - Makaveli

Is the music about the streets or is it about pop music?

This message is for E-40:

Your Bay Area ambassador pass has just been revoked buddy! Your ass has just been impeached!!

Now as one who speaks on behalf of the people, especially the streets, this 40 year man is ridculous! Now with an event that just happened this year involving Oscar Grant; we got the young nigg Mistah Fab speaking before our Ambassador does! Maybe he was too busy in his mansion in black hawk to make it to the protest or something. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt; but wait; this old man is from the infamous MOBB ERA! When cats were saying fuck the police! So now we know where to draw the line and seperate the real music from the fake.

NOw I know cats on siccness are going to hate on my opinion, but come on yall lets be REAL with our selves. We are all ordinary cats out here in the bay, so lets start to think. If 40 was a true street rapper he would be out making music to really get the bay Active , and hyphy but this dude is on hush mode! So basically bottom Line, Ya boy is a POP ARTIST. NO more no less. NO one in the bay can convince that he earned his stripes and should be looked at in any form in the lime light at all!

Cats have truly gone soft in 2009 and its sad!! The only cats who are truly hyphy in the bay are the cats who was getting arrested in the protest who aint scared of the police.

Mad respect to Mistah Fab, Kafani, Jasari X,Uncle Murdah, Alkatrackz and anyone else who had something to say on behalf of the streets, the people.

e40 is Fake............Goodnight

Go post this shit on his myspace or label website some where. 40 dont even fuck with siccness like that to even see this shit