Young Woo?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
^^^ remember the days! man i scream when i look back at even the '02 threads i sold stuff from ha ha.

I remember you havin a vicious rap collection Paul, still goin strong? Big D - In My City.. That was like the grail for years man.. among others.
Yeah, I more or less stopped collecting stuff about 8 or 9 years ago, but have not gotten rid of any of my old collection... picked up items here and there but life gets in the way and just couldn't dedicate the time that I used to, plus all the record stores closed down. On the bright side, I missed the whole bootleg CD phenomenon apparently, just when you thought eBay couldn't get any more shady...

I still have that Big D tape! I went on a business trip to the Sacramento area back in the pre-9/11 days and loaded up a suitcase full of CDs and tapes including that one. :siccness:

I have a bunch of extra CDs and tapes to sell "someday" been sitting in boxes for 10+ years in my basement. I have not kept up with it so I don't know what anything is worth now or what collectors are looking for. I've got a bunch that were good back in the day, hopefully they are still worth something when I get around to selling them. I've been slowly trying to watch things on here and on eBay to get an idea what I'm working with.

We need an "Antiques Roadshow" thread where the OG collectors and sellers can tell what people's CDs should be worth... :chinese: